=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

ugh...

via
http://sneakernews.com/2013/06/09/multi-color-nike-flyknit-one/

Last edited:
Thinking about canceling my preorder after seeing those pics and waiting to see how the multis that was originally believed to be the 444s turn out

Multi's are super nice, but I'll wait for pics of the 444's and 008's before I cop 

Why did they stop speckling the soles tho? 

Are people thinking the 444s are going to be the pair with the multi-colored tongue?

I'm with you though. I think the speckled soles look better than the solid colors.

I'm so pissed. I haven't followed the fk threads as closely because I thought the MCs were not coming until the fall. Can't believe they have already showed up and what's worse Ive missed out the the RRS preorder. :smh:

I have to be the only one who thinks the MC is alright. Its a nice shoe but not as great as everyone makes it seem. I still think the Wolf Grey is the best looking FK1's.

Last edited:
I love the wolf grey. Should have picked them up from SA awhile back. Still need those and the blue glows and I'll be caught up. Still not sure about the MCs. I like the recent pictures though.

I'm so pissed. I haven't followed the fk threads as closely because I thought the MCs were not coming until the fall. Can't believe they have already showed up and what's worse Ive missed out the the RRS preorder.
mean.gif
I wouldnt stress. If RRS got em, these wont be hard to acquire. 

Starting to think those MCs we saw before were just an early production run when they were still working things out. Seems like everything else we've seen has more consistent distribution of the colors. Fine by me but I know that isn't going to make a lot of people happy. Guess we'll see when they actually ship.

interested to see which version releases ... either way im keeping my pre order seeing this will be my first pair of flyknit lunars

Guys, It's a mixture of multiple colors, each and every Multi-colored pair will be unique because of the mixture of colors. The two in the pics on this page are the same model just weaved and put together differently.

Quoted for emphasis.

I think they look great. I was on the fence about them because I really just wanted the MC trainers but I think I will need to get these as well.

Illustrayt just killed it with those pictures with proper lighting...Now I'm really excited to get my pair...! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom