=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

this looks like that last wave of htm cw

someone in the zoom fk thread posted men's & women's multi in-store pics. check them out because him or her asking for a rep for rushed pics makes me not want to save them on my phone and post them here. not taking credit for someone else's rushed work

someone in the zoom fk thread posted men's & women's multi in-store pics. check them out because him or her asking for a rep for rushed pics makes me not want to save them on my phone and post them here. not taking credit for someone else's rushed work

Omg give it a F'n rest. Rushed work? I saw you comments in the trainer/racer thread and now this. You sound like a bleeding vag not to mention an idiot. The pics the person was asking "reps" for (obviously joking) actually give a clear rep of the true colors. What more do you want? To see the whole shoe? Do you think it's gonna have a different and new shape? Go you bud

I realize I forgot to point out that there was no mention of what store it was. makes sense. ndc put more stuff on markdown this morning. the latter part of June and July are going to be eventful. save the high blood pressure for securing more flyknits.

via IG (NOT MY PIC)

It looks like the MC F1s have hit a Nike shop in Asia... :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn, I may cancel my RRS preorder because I'm not a big fan of that pixelated version. Looks way different than RRS' photo. Would rather grab that CW with the MC tongue instead.

I'd like to see someone change the color of the swoosh. With the Flyknit material, I think it'd be pretty easy to airbrush over it as long as you have a proper size and carefully cut stencil. I'd imagine paint would have no problem adhering to Flyknits, it seems like that's all the swoosh is, I don't know enough to guess if it's acrylic or a different type of paint though.

Someone needs to do it.
this. i want to paint the swoosh black on my blue glows but dont want to ruin them

Anyone know any spots selling white/blacks or volts? I'm new to flyknits and my white/blacks came today from ndc. I love them. I'm looking to double up but my size sold out online :frown:

I also am interested in the grey/blk color but my local Nike has em so I will just buy from there.

I couldn't find a Flyknit trainer thread so I thought I'd share this here.
From Jeff Staple's Instagram:

EDIT: just read phommk's post. Sorry guys

Last edited:
More shots of the first MCs... (via IG)

They're not bad. I'm waiting on the ones with the MCed tongue though!

More shots of the first MCs... (via IG)

They're not bad. I'm waiting on the ones with the MCed tongue though!

Man I'm not feeling those at all. I preordered from RRS in anticipation on these...

73370_475583309165826_724651785_n.jpg

Those are the ones I've been waiting all these months for!

look kind of the same.
but i can still pass and wait for the multicolor tounge pair as well.

interested to see which version releases ... either way im keeping my pre order seeing this will be my first pair of flyknit lunars

Guys, It's a mixture of multiple colors, each and every Multi-colored pair will be unique because of the mixture of colors. The two in the pics on this page are the same model just weaved and put together differently.

Yup. Personally, I dig the ones that ILLustRAYt posted but I realize it's a crap shoot as to what pattern/color you'll actually get.

Guys, It's a mixture of multiple colors, each and every Multi-colored pair will be unique because of the mixture of colors. The two in the pics on this page are the same model just weaved and put together differently.

looks like I'll be buying multiple pairs and keeping the one with the pattern I like the most

Some of the mc lunar 1s look too christmasy, I like it but I dont think I can pull it off if its so pixelated

looks like I'll be buying multiple pairs and keeping the one with the pattern I like the most
The new IG shots are clearly of the same, pixelated colorway but it's not that same as the one you posted. Neither is this one, which was what RRS' used as the product photo. There's way more striping going on in these old pics. The one that appears to be releasing is extremely pixelated and I can't see any stripes. It's not really the colors that bother me which may vary among pairs (although I don't really want a mostly yellow shoe) but the way the colors are laid out which won't vary pair to pair.

The new IG shots are clearly of the same, pixelated colorway but it's not that same as the one you posted. Neither is this one, which was what RRS' used as the product photo. There's way more striping going on in these old pics. The one that appears to be releasing is extremely pixelated and I can't see any stripes. It's not really the colors that bother me which may vary among pairs (although I don't really want a mostly yellow shoe) but the way the colors are laid out which won't vary pair to pair.

this.

these new multi pics are makin me sad.

need some pics and info on the 'previously known as' 444's !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom