=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I think I will buy a pair of FK Trainer for the time being. Love the two-tone upper on those. The solid color upper on the F1 seems like I'm buying an expensive Lunarglide 4. The blue/volts are nice but I should wait it out.

Last edited:
This one is 004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL
Dope. Are there any other multicolored (like the 004s) cws from the aforementioned list?
This one is 004 - DRK GREY/BLK-GM RYL-UNVRSTY BL
As in these will be a GR? Please....... Pretty Please!?
I have no clue about any other multicolored pairs or whether or not they are a GR unfortunately. I only happened to receive a pic of that shoe with the tag from someone.

Lastly, dat multi-color :wow:
yooooo :x
any word on a release of these? haven't been here in a while, please excuse my ignorance.

^ I believe that is the sequoia cw.
I stopped by FNL today and picked up the blue/volt and turquoise/pink pairs :nthat:.
BTW the multi-color pair 004 is in FNLs system, but the associate couldn't pull the RD. ~

Last edited:
^ I believe that is the sequoia cw.
I stopped by FNL today and picked up the blue/volt and turquoise/pink pairs :nthat:.
BTW the multi-color pair 004 is in FNLs system, but the associate couldn't pull the RD. ~

Thanks for update! It's gonna be an expensive February!

It might be slightly heavier due to the added liner and lunar tech, but I'm not sure.~

That grey/blue pair second from top is the one I really want...anyone have a model-color code?

Back
Top Bottom