=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Finally got my red multis and a love em.. Had to share, sorry for the pic quality.

Haha thanks man, got nothing on your collection, but I have a feeling I'll be adding more pairs way into the future
roll.gif

Haha thanks man, got nothing on your collection, but I have a feeling I'll be adding more pairs way into the future
roll.gif
it's also a work in progress.
smile.gif

Can't wait until F&F! Definitely gonna load up on some cws at my local outlet.
I wonder if they'll still have the "good" deals on top of the the extra F&F discount. say something was a $100 on the clearance rack plus 40%, then stack the F&F discount. that would be sweet! I don't have a F&F discount atm though but gonna check in the local Nike outlet this weekend to see if I can find an employee that has some. you never know...
wink.gif

Has anyone experienced getting blisters on the inside of the foot? I had a short run the other day and I felt a blister forming so I cut my run short to avoid having one fully develop

Perhaps I didn't lace them up tight enough but this hasnt happened to me before. I wear a TTS

Has anyone experienced getting blisters on the inside of the foot? I had a short run the other day and I felt a blister forming so I cut my run short to avoid having one fully develop

Perhaps I didn't lace them up tight enough but this hasnt happened to me before. I wear a TTS
I haven't experienced blisters, but I did notice some discomfort around the achilles heel whenever I wore low socks.  The back of the collar would rub consistently against the skin.  Since then I stuck to wearing quarter socks or higher whenever I use them for a run.  I also tie my shoes in a "runner's tie" to tighten up the collar: http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/locklacing.htm

Last edited:
^ I have wide feet so I half size up on my FKs if the size is available. Unfortunately that makes the ankle collar loose and causes some heel slippage/discomfort around the achilles area. That lacing method is a godsend. Tightens up the ankle collar and relieves the heel slipping. I think you posted it before but I don't think I said thanks so I'm saying it now. Thanks :nthat: :nthat:.

Last edited:
I haven't had any issues running with the L1's. I am however gonna try the "runner's tie". I don't really have a  problem with heel slippage but no hurt on trying.
smile.gif

repped @in2uitiv

Last edited:
quick collection pic

haven't paid over 80 for any pair pictured, and scooped a couple for under 60

can't wait for them to get even cheaper. need the volt pair still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom