=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

can someone bless me with a free shipping code they got from Nike?

i'm tempted to get another pair of flyknits, but that free shipping is what will push me over the edge 
laugh.gif
or a pair of socks.
wink.gif

^^ wow nicely done.

San Leandro really is hit or miss.

Anyone know when they get stock in? Or are all these finds returns?

All L1's should be $69.99 at the outlets since NDC has lowered their price a few days ago. Just wait for the extra 20% off. Nothing going on this weekend since many are using F&F discounts.

Man i'm in need of a F&F coupon definitely want to pick up some Lunars this week

^^ wow nicely done.

San Leandro really is hit or miss.

Anyone know when they get stock in? Or are all these finds returns?
In the morning everyday there is a small line of sneakerheads that lines up to scoop up the latest kicks. Also in the afternoons maybe around 4pm they restock the shelves also. 
Are t
Are there a bunch of lunar 1's or was that the only one? Is the f&f coupon given in store?
SL is a big hash wall of shoes.. Random sizes of random shoes. If you call and ask, they might be able to find a pair for you if you give them the product ID #. F&F coupon is given to employees for their F&F. Ask an employee, you might get lucky.  I got one off ebay for $2 shipped.

My second pair of MC Lunars I've own came in yesterday from GBRC.. I'll try not to run these into the ground like I did my last pair! 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I grabbed the Turquoise pair today with F&F, so that should just about close out my needs for the FK1s.

I wanted to buy a couple pairs. Can anyone tell me about sizing and how they fit with no show socks

they fit TTS IMO. i either wear them with no shows or no socks. theyre a bit tight in the toe area when you first put them on, but they stretch out really well after an hour or so. hope that helps. oh, and i have wide feet, if youre worried about width.

I wanted to buy a couple pairs. Can anyone tell me about sizing and how they fit with no show socks
I would say TTS but if you're going to run in them, I would think about going 1/2 size up. don't want your toes rubbing on the knit. if there's any stores around you that have your size, I would just try them on there. my local shoe stores (FNL, FootLocker) and Nike outlet have the L1's at great prices atm.

got these for $44 at Nike Clearance San Leandro, CA 

after $69.99 - 30% off F&F coupon - $5 survey coupon
copped the same pair.. minus the $5 survey coupon.. totally forgot i had that in my email!! 

they had the all black wh white soles and the orange on whites for the same deal too..

Back
Top Bottom