=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

any body know of any spots that have the wolf grey fk1s in a 10? ive tried doing a nike find, but no luck
eyes.gif
Just picked a pair up the other day at footlocker in a 10 for $80. They can stock locate it, you just need the UPC code, I dont have access to mine right now, hopefully someone can post it

It's just you.  :smile:  The check is stamped/painted on the shoe.  The black c/w has white flywire that can blend in with the check and make it look a bit off.
Thanks! I thought it was just me and the white on black. They're my backup training and sometimes casual shoe anyway. Got a bunch of lunars in my rotation for training

do they even make womens sizes big enough to squeeze my mens size 12 in? those are hot, do want

do they even make womens sizes big enough to squeeze my mens size 12 in? those are hot, do want
Probably not. I almost bought the Yellow/Green (Jamaica) color last month. The biggest size I saw at the outlet was 11.5, which I fit just fine. I wear size 10 mens. I think the biggest size is 12wmns

biggest they make in womens is a 12

and the nike rep tried to tell me if I wear a size 12 in mens, I'd have to wear a 10.5 in womens. I was like that is clearly wrong and he kept arguing with me :lol:

Yeah I wear an 11 in men's but like it tight so i wonder if I go to a 12 in women's how it would be..

I would probably have more Lunar 1s in my collection if they had used this midsole from the start

those are the same as the size 10 samples that were sold on ebay a while ago. the sf article states that they are samples in the description, so it could even be the same exact pair. i'd be glad if nike released three men's colorways with that lunarlon midsole like they did with the women's, though

those are the same as the size 10 samples that were sold on ebay a while ago. the sf article states that they are samples in the description, so it could even be the same exact pair. i'd be glad if nike released three men's colorways with that lunarlon midsole like they did with the women's, though
WELP

Back
Top Bottom