=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

those are the same as the size 10 samples that were sold on ebay a while ago. the sf article states that they are samples in the description, so it could even be the same exact pair. i'd be glad if nike released three men's colorways with that lunarlon midsole like they did with the women's, though

agree! i'm hoping for something that resembles the knitting on HTM pairs. :smokin

Does anyone else's heels drop inward when you walk? I thought it was just me but I have a friend who mentioned having this issue. It's like when you walk the heels rotate inward.

Does anyone else's heels drop inward when you walk? I thought it was just me but I have a friend who mentioned having this issue. It's like when you walk the heels rotate inward.

Only in my pair thats half a size up. My multis are 12.5 and my feet "slip" a little towards the toe box when I walk. TTS fits fine.

NDC has a 20% off of all clearance items promotion going on. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they took the Lunar1s down :smh:.

The code is BEFAST just in case they pop back up.

Thought the FK1 thread was done, just saw those blues and had to come here!
nthat.gif

Are the navy (obsidian) multicolors tts? I've been reading different opinions on sizing (fits small compared to the other FK1s). I have the wolf greys in my true size

I have 2 pairs of the Wolf Greys in size 10 and I had the Obsidian multi size 10s but sold them last week as they were too small.

Comparing the 2 models, I found that the Obsidian multis had a toe box which was lower, narrower and shorter in length by about .25-.5 size. The back heel was also much shorter in height (about .6 inches shorter). Another thing to note is the insole was a size US 9.5. The fit was very snug in the toebox but still wearable. However, I much prefer the fit of the Wolfgreys.

I have 3 pairs of multis (004,444,008) in size 10 and I found that all 3 of them felt smaller than the 3 other solid color flyknit lunar1s that I own. The obsidians being the smallest hence I had to sell them. This may be coincidence but I also found that all 3 multis I own have a US 9.5 insole when the shoe itself is size 10. My size 10 solid flyknits all have size 10 insoles. 

Just picked these up in my local outlet for well below retail! Love the lack of sneaker head culture in Ireland means I get all the bargains! [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom