=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

106 - 915 877 3146 TX
107 - 732 695-0108 NJ

ordered around 12PM EST

not sure if they will have your size but you can always try. good luck!
thats awesome thanks. I thought they were gone since every spot I called yesterday told me sold out.

copped the 106 and 107
smokin.gif
good to hear bro
pimp.gif
cant wait for these to come in

107 - 732 695-0108 NJ

69 is a crazy low price point for any flyknits...esp for these dope cws that been hitting outlets.

When I called the New Jersey outlet they told me they just got a new shipment in yesterday (107), so any of you dudes still looking I would try there first.

im a 9.5 normally for mens flyknits and i just ordered a 10.5 for womens flykints, will that be too tight on me?

^ That translates to a size 9 mens. So if you've done a 9 in FKs before you should be good. If not, then good luck :lol:.

I called and assistant manager dude was like "just mess with them, they're easy to get off"

so I took the pliers to them, got em off but still, how do they let that happen lol

all these 106 & 107 are looking awesome. I thought I was done with L1's and there was no hope for the 106 & 107 but Nike came through. such a clean shoe.. closest to the Supreme's on the budget.

Just copped 107s from Jersey on the phone.

Almost copped 2 but my wife gave me a mean stare after I told the associate I wanted 2.

Half-sized up this time from 11 to 11.5 since my 11s have been fitting more snuggly I've noticed.

Thanks to all the sleuths that found these gems, I'm really looking forward to the black midsole

Last edited:
Supposedly I could have, since I had the receipt. It's about 45 mins away though. So just took the pliers to them.

Back
Top Bottom