=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

i chatted with a rep and they gave me a bunch of stores to cop, but they are all sold out it seems except for the volt upper pair and orange pair. called a bunch of stores, including the three listed on the last page. 
mad.gif
 really feeling the wolf greys and the white pairs

i chatted with a rep and they gave me a bunch of stores to cop, but they are all sold out it seems except for the volt upper pair and orange pair. called a bunch of stores, including the three listed on the last page. >:  really feeling the wolf greys and the white pairs

When you mention volt upper pair, do you mean this pair?

The wolf greys are pretty much sold out at this point since they were mostly available 3-4 weeks ago. What white pair are you taking about???

thats the white pair im talking about, that and the one one with red speckles. those were sold out according to the stores I called. called about 5 or 6. they all made it seem like they were long gone

volt pair was this one I believe

nike-flyknit-lunar1-volt-black-1.jpg

yeah the volts are still around at plenty of outlet spots...I called a bunch of places trying to find the 444s and many of them had those volts in stock

can some one make a list of all of the style #s and colorways that they know of? about to binge on all of these outlets
laugh.gif

thanks
pimp.gif
, didnt realize haha
embarassed.gif

when you guys ordered through the phone did they tell you that they will call you back to confirm the order? i ordered from 2 different places for the 106/107 shoes and neither place has emailed me a confirmation email yet and one placed said that they have to confirm all of the information with the manager

Last edited:

thanks
pimp.gif
, didnt realize haha
embarassed.gif

when you guys ordered through the phone did they tell you that they will call you back to confirm the order? i ordered from 2 different places for the 106/107 shoes and neither place has emailed me a confirmation email yet and one placed said that they have to confirm all of the information with the manager
Call back and ask for a manager, and ask them for your tracking number.. Also check your bank account to see if the money was taken out. If you provided an email address, it should email you when Fedex receives the package. Some outlets send a email receipt also, but varies with outlet.

Call back and ask for a manager, and ask them for your tracking number.. Also check your bank account to see if the money was taken out. If you provided an email address, it should email you when Fedex receives the package. Some outlets send a email receipt also, but varies with outlet.
always provide your email so when they create a FedEx shipping order, you get notifications.

i provided an email but i just haven't received anything yet. no confirmation number or anything and its been about an hour. nothing has been charged to my bank acc though. this is my first time ordering through the phone, usually online orders give you a confirmation email within 10 min so i was surprised that i haven't received anything yet

Last edited:

i provided an email but i just haven't received anything yet. no confirmation number or anything and its been about an hour. nothing has been charged to my bank acc though
It usually takes them a while (couple hours) to process the order, and then it takes them the next business day to ship out. Just be patient. Guarantee they won't process and ship out in 1 hour. Anyway that has never happened to me before. lol. Just talk to the manager, ask them to give a time frame for order process, and when the shoes will ship out. And ask for an email receipt if you haven't gotten one.

Gonna try and grab the 106's.  Any quick tips on where to grab them before I use the nike chat option?  size 12 or 12.5

thanks
pimp.gif
, didnt realize haha
embarassed.gif

could you tell me where you ordered the 106 and 107 plz...I called six different spots yesterday and they all told me sold out

thanks
pimp.gif
, didnt realize haha
embarassed.gif

could you tell me where you ordered the 106 and 107 plz...I called six different spots yesterday and they all told me sold out
106 - 915 877 3146 TX
107 - 732 695-0108 NJ

ordered around 12PM EST

not sure if they will have your size but you can always try. good luck!

Last edited:
Was able to grab 106's at an outlet is TX for my brother.  Didn't get the 20% off like some this weekend, but I'm never going to complain about flyknits for $80 shipped.

thanks
pimp.gif
, didnt realize haha
embarassed.gif

When I ordered mine the person on the phone said they would only call back if there was an issue with my CC.  My order was processed and shipped the following day since they only ship on business days.  Also I got a FedEx email with tracking number.

106 - 915 877 3146 TX
107 - 732 695-0108 NJ

ordered around 12PM EST

not sure if they will have your size but you can always try. good luck!
thats awesome thanks. I thought they were gone since every spot I called yesterday told me sold out.

copped the 106 and 107
smokin.gif

Hit up the nike chat today again seeing if any 444s popped up....they are now officially no where lol...time to move on!

Back
Top Bottom