=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Lunar1's for the week.

The ones in that picture are actually red and blue. I just wore them yesterday.

Thanks. It's weird because on the box it says TEAM ORANGE...?

Also, has anyone come across an outlet that is doing 20% off for the pair below for phone orders? I know there's an outlet for the one with red speckles but I really want the ones below...

Also, has anyone come across an outlet that is doing 20% off for the pair below for phone orders? I know there's an outlet for the one with red speckles but I really want the ones below...

Actually, looking at my shoe box, they actually do say team orange but look nothing like orange in my eyes :lol: . To me these are the orange ones.
lg554887841.jpg

Here they are with a red and an orange shirt behind them for you to help you out.

Damn I wasn't going to grab another pair now but I really want those silver/black with the red speckles. Gong to have to grab them now whole they out here.

Last edited:

I would actually like to know this too :nerd:

can someone explain how I can get these for cheap (around 50$)????

do I just call nike customer service with the model number and they will shipp it to me?

Call one of the 3 outlets posted a page back or so, give them style code/color code, ask to place a phone order.

Depending on the outlet theyre 69.97 but some are running a 20% off promo, shipping will be about 6-8 bucks plus tax.

Here they are with a red and an orange shirt behind them for you to help you out.

Damn I wasn't going to grab another pair now but I really want those silver/black with the red speckles. Gong to have to grab them now whole they out here.
Thanks for the comparison. Been thinking about picking these up but never seen them in person. Curious about the blue too..some say it's like a purple?

I just placed a phone order at Carutillo, TX because they had 20% off. And I ended up using 5 gift cards.. so it will come out to around $35 shipped. winning.
I ended up calling them today as well and grabbed a pair. Definitely my favorite shoe to have and wear right now.

Called NDC to check on the 107 in my size (12), they listed three outlets that might have it. 

Called the first one (Orlando) and they had it in stock.  They didn't have the 20% promotion, so YMWV on that.

Last edited:
quick question, does these run TTS or u need to size up or down?
Tts was a little tight for me in the forefoot. Lengthwise was good. Up .5 was a little too big overall. Depends what you want to do with them. Consensus seems to be tts if you're running them since they will stretch and conform to your feet, up .5 if wearing casually.

Back
Top Bottom