=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

:frown: I need to get a new pair, this is my favorite colorway.

hi kvn, do you have any video tutorial about your flyknit lunar custom?

if you don't have any, would you like to give me some advice about how much water do you use with the angelus leather paint?

how about the lace, do you paint it with the angelus leather paint too?

i'd be great if you want to reply

I thought about doing this too, and after seeing this pic I will be doing the same thing.
I wish there was a way to paint the midsoles and not have it crack. With this midsole, it looks to crease a lot when supporting your weight, which might lead to cracks if you paint it. I actually left the dark grey near the heal and the back tabs to match the midsole

NIke Lunar Flyknit Custom black Tongue by K-V-N, on Flickr

hi kvn, do you have any video tutorial about your flyknit lunar custom?

if you don't have any, would you like to give me some advice about how much water do you use with the angelus leather paint?

how about the lace, do you paint it with the angelus leather paint too?

i'd be great if you want to reply, thankyou kvn

27 was an 8.5 I believe? Check google "Japan shoe size conversion"

And yes, women sizes.
27 is acutally a 9 but im just unsure if i should go with the US size they indicated or the japanese since it isnt an american site 

27 is acutally a 9 but im just unsure if i should go with the US size they indicated or the japanese since it isnt an american site 

I went with a 27 and got a W10 US box.

I'm an 8.5 TTS and it fits fine.

Rolled the dice on a 27.5 grey though. Really want that color and will live with the equivalent of a W10.5/M9.

I went with a 27 and got a W10 US box.

I'm an 8.5 TTS and it fits fine.

Rolled the dice on a 27.5 grey though. Really want that color and will live with the equivalent of a W10.5/M9.
rolled the dice and ordered a 28 grey.  hoping they fit me since i usually wear 9.5 for flyknits.  how long did your shipping take?

rolled the dice and ordered a 28 grey.  hoping they fit me since i usually wear 9.5 for flyknits.  how long did your shipping take?

That should work!

I'd say under 10 business days? I'd like to say a week and a couple of days? Left via EMS Post Japan and delivered via USPS.

Time to order some white rope flyknit laces!!!

Did it on my orange pair. Absolute fire.

Post pics when you get yours!

That should work!

I'd say under 10 business days? Left via EMS Post Japan and delivered via USPS.

got these in the mail today! happy flyknit friday

Awesome man!!! Mine had some USPS issues and should be delivered tomorrow! Can't wait!!

Does anyone know how long is the lace for women flyknit one?

My gf's has been lace swapped with longer lace and now she lost the original lace.. 

Thanks in advance 

Back
Top Bottom