=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Only pair in my store, wouldnt take a bday coupon since I didn't have it physically printed out :smh:

Got em for 99 tho. Couldn't pass em up, only pair and in my size.

With a Bday coupon picked these up for $75

Just on case anyone wanted to order them.

Looks the same to me :nerd:

Looks the same to me :nerd:
hence the "slight"

check out the striations esp on the outside of the toebox.. more stripes. I have a pair as well of the GR. If I was to have a pair, I would go for the one above (sample) coz I like the striations. You can see this striation variation with the sample mc L1's also vs. the GR mc's.

think I saw a few pairs on ebay in a 10 thatd be your best place to look
I have these. They are the best color way for sure. Got you size too kid. Paid 120-130 back in the day from roadrunner. I should have doubled up

that's close to retail.. but really depends how much you want 'em. they are very nice pair of shoes, both for comfort and aesthetics.
the multi cw slowly grew on me and made me wish i bought them when they came out but ended up getting the seller to sell them for 145

Thanks my man! Size 10

Your welcome. I bought 3 pairs of lunar1 size 10 samples from San Leandro a couple months ago too. I was surprised that you were able to find these at Vacaville. Was that the only pair you found? I've been trying to find some lunar1 samples in a size 9.

Only sample that I saw. I almost never see anything as such at vacaville just lucky. 3 pairs? Sheesh. Post em up! Does San Leandro always have samples every now and again?

Only sample that I saw. I almost never see anything as such at vacaville just lucky. 3 pairs? Sheesh. Post em up! Does San Leandro always have samples every now and again?

San Leandro had more samples that same week I bought those 3 pairs. I seen at least 7 different colorways of lunar1s. Most were the unpadded too. To add to that, I even saw trainer samples but they were snatched up right away.

Here are some pictures of the lunar1 samples I bought

[ATTACHMENT=8834]image.jpg (98k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=8835]image.jpg (103k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Has anybody purchased anything from Rakuten Global Market (Japan-based I believe)

Found Women's Flyknit Trainers for $125 pre-shipping

Not sure about shipping charges yet but most likely will come out around $150-160 range. Not bad!

EDIT:
Rolled the dice! I'll report back!

Last edited:
Has anybody purchased anything from Rakuten Global Market (Japan-based I believe)

Found Women's Flyknit Trainers for $125 pre-shipping

Not sure about shipping charges yet but most likely will come out around $150-160 range. Not bad!

EDIT:
Rolled the dice! I'll report back!
I have the grey ones, were there bigger sizes (11.5 or 12) available in the orange?

Back
Top Bottom