=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

WC rewards have no exclusions.

I think people are referring to the $20 off 100+ coupons that are out there.
Good call, got those confused. Hopefully most f1 colors are true GRs and retailers will lift restrictions from them sooner rather than later.
I have a feeling they will, which I would definitely welcome.  Then again, I'd lose all self control once these see a markdown and grab them all.
laugh.gif

That lace swap is dope.  Trying like hell to hold off on copping a pair of these...

Good call, got those confused. Hopefully most f1 colors are true GRs and retailers will lift restrictions from them sooner rather than later.

That's what I'm banking on now, I figured the grey/turquoise is EVERYWHERE so that's a candidate to go on sale. Problem for me is most places carrying the women's colors don't have the 11.5 I need besides NDC so I had to get those now. And now it appears I gotta jump on the blue glow and/or purple/volt if I don't like the purple/crimson color I ordered.
That's my 1 drawback with this release so far, the sizing/color availability seems to be very odd for a shoe very available...

With that said I have 3 F1s on the way & a Chukka...and none of the 3 F1s are the colors I intended to get today:D...:smh: I'm both weak & stupid...yet excited at the same time.

Went to finish line and saw the turquoise/pink in person and I couldn't resist! Didn't wanna pay retail but I bit the bullet and got them anyways. LOVE THEM

I ended up buying the ones on RRS :lol: Good looks btw.

I'm thinking the Blue Glows and the Purple / Volts were a last second decision because they didn't have enough of them.

Found this listing on the bay so I think either NT Santa Monica or NTLA definitely got them. My size too. :smh:

Last edited:
I ended up buying the ones on RRS :lol: Good looks btw.

I'm thinking the Blue Glows and the Purple / Volts were a last second decision because they didn't have enough of them.

Found this listing on the bay so I think either NT Santa Monica or NTLA definitely got them. My size too. :smh:

Need these.

For those who ordered through RRS, my status is "shipped" via FedEx tracking. Only 4 size 10s btw for those who are on the fence.

I wonder how fast mine will take to get to my doorstep...I live in Chula Vista which is right outside San Diego and their Distribution Center is there as well. Would be nice if they came in tomorrow or Saturday!

cant wait for mine to come in... these are soooooooooo nice
smokin.gif
I almost copped these on the spot after seeing this pic but I've heard they look more like this in person:

I'm headed to FNL after work to make the executive decision.

Did anyone go to finishline and see what the biggest size they had in any of the womens colorways? Im going to head there after class

Did anyone go to finishline and see what the biggest size they had in any of the womens colorways? Im going to head there after class

Finishline appears to carry up to a size 11, they didn't even have size 11.5 or 12 in their system as being available apparently. With that I feel better about my decision to get the women's colors in a 11.5 off NDC, those may be harder to find as we progress.

Also speaking on the women's colors, the electric yellow color left a lot to be desired IMO, at one point that was #2 on my list to pick up but now I'm fine with not having them.

The pink flash/black...nice! Don't have THAT impact in person but they have it still, they're worth the pickup for sure but idk about a full retail/RD pickup for everyone. Personally I'd get them if I don't like the grey/pink women's pair in person, I can see them being underwhelming though to people basically.

The grey/turquoise pair, they're definitely nice but darker than I expected, still on the list of pickups but they became a 2nd priority to the blue glow officially now.

Is there ANY news on what officially happened to the blue glow & purple/volt colors though? So crazy how they went from on the calendar to MIA almost everywhere

Finishline appears to carry up to a size 11, they didn't even have size 11.5 or 12 in their system as being available apparently. With that I feel better about my decision to get the women's colors in a 11.5 off NDC, those may be harder to find as we progress.

Also speaking on the women's colors, the electric yellow color left a lot to be desired IMO, at one point that was #2 on my list to pick up but now I'm fine with not having them.

The pink flash/black...nice! Don't have THAT impact in person but they have it still, they're worth the pickup for sure but idk about a full retail/RD pickup for everyone. Personally I'd get them if I don't like the grey/pink women's pair in person, I can see them being underwhelming though to people basically.

The grey/turquoise pair, they're definitely nice but darker than I expected, still on the list of pickups but they became a 2nd priority to the blue glow officially now.

Is there ANY news on what officially happened to the blue glow & purple/volt colors though? So crazy how they went from on the calendar to MIA almost everywhere

I was heated this morning when NDC had all the sizes except 12 in the wht/gry/pk cw.
Had to order from Eastbay this AM. Supposedly they're being shipped out today.~

Anyone see the Electric Yellows (WMNs cw) in person yet? If so, is the tongue/laces more GREEN or TEAL?:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom