=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Anyone see the Electric Yellows (WMNs cw) in person yet? If so, is the tongue/laces more GREEN or TEAL?:nerd:

I peeped them at NTSF, I wasn't interested in that cw at first but it's pretty nice in person. It's more of a Green from what I remember.

Good luck with the F1s tomorrow! (Even if it's widely available :lol: )

Took these out for dinner this evening :pimp:

Ugh. I wasn't planning on buying any Lunars and then I see this pic and immediately order a pair from startfitness.co.uk.

I think I'm done with Flyknits - pink Lunars, red Chukkas, volt Racers, blue glow Trainers. D-O-N-E.

Ok just got back from FNL and all of the colors look better in person IMO. Pink flashes are DOPE (not nearly as pink as the pic I posted earlier. The pink is way more red than the pink on the neo-turquoise jawnz (also super sick in person but too loud for my personal style). The grey/blue color way is really nice too but going to wait to cop because they're everywhere. I ended up snagging the SEQUOIAS because they blew me away when I saw them. The subtle dark green woven in with the black ******g rapes and pillages. I also didn't see this color way too many places online and didn't feel like waiting for shipping so I figured "what the **** player? Charge that extra $20 or whatever to the game!"

Ok just got back from FNL and all of the colors look better in person IMO. Pink flashes are DOPE (not nearly as pink as the pic I posted earlier. The pink is way more red than the pink on the neo-turquoise jawnz (also super sick in person but too loud for my personal style). The grey/blue color way is really nice too but going to wait to cop because they're everywhere. I ended up snagging the SEQUOIAS because they blew me away when I saw them. The subtle dark green woven in with the black ******g rapes and pillages. I also didn't see this color way too many places online and didn't feel like waiting for shipping so I figured "what the **** player? Charge that extra $20 or whatever to the game!"

They're PINK. The reason why they appear "Red" is because the "Pink Flash" Flyknit is interwoven with Dark Grey.

Here's a pic with of the Pink Flashes with some "True" Red cws

Yo where are the miami dolphin colorway online?  Never seen those sequioa's either...guess it's time to go out to finishline.

They're PINK. The reason why they appear "Red" is because the "Pink Flash" Flyknit is interwoven with Dark Grey.

Here's a pic with of the Pink Flashes with some "True" Red cws

Yeah I know they're Pink I was just comparing them to the picture of them I posted on the previous page.

Got the pink flashes at fnl gonna un ds them tomorrow. Really surprised at how great all the colors looked. If your in the Philly area the Kop fnl got almost all the colorways the only color close to sold out was the pinks

Fam...are you guys going TTS on these joints, or .5 size up? Went through the thread and saw differing opinions.

I'm an 11 in LG4 and FR3, and 11.5 in Lunar MTRL if that matters..

Just grabbed the grey/turquoise online from Foot Locker - had $50 in GCs, plus 10% back on Discover and free shipping (couldn't use the $10 VIP code, though), and I'll be a little under $100 out of pocket.

Thanks for all the help in this thread.  Knowing me, there will be another CW or two in the collection...

Just grabbed the grey/turquoise online from Foot Locker - had $50 in GCs, plus 10% back on Discover and free shipping (couldn't use the $10 VIP code, though), and I'll be a little under $100 out of pocket.

Thanks for all the help in this thread. Knowing me, there will be another CW or two in the collection...

I'm glad you got to use your GCs on them!

Speaking of FTL/FA/Champs, anyone see these at the physical stores?

Went to Serramonte to check out FNL and Footlocker. Footlocker had nothing. FNL had most of the releases, but nothing in my size 9.5. I tried to ask for an 11 in women's to try em on, but they said the biggest size they have in stock right now are size 10.

Went to Nike Santa Monica today and was going to buy the Sequoia pair but they said no Swoosh discounts until 48 hours post-release. Was ******g pissed but getting them Saturday still.

That RRS deal is too good. Can't wait to test these out...just waiting on all this New England snow to melt.

Back
Top Bottom