=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

For you Bay Area folks, Nordstroms at Valley Fair has the women's pink flash, black/white and pro platinum/black. No mens colorways unfortunately.

Fam...are you guys going TTS on these joints, or .5 size up? Went through the thread and saw differing opinions.

I'm an 11 in LG4 and FR3, and 11.5 in Lunar MTRL if that matters..

I would go half size up..

BTW if anyone needs sz 11 in the womens and you're located in South Orange County, FNL in Mission Viejo has them all.

Just got shipping confirmation from Sports Authority. They should be here next week (grey/turquoise)

I am kind of glad the blue glows aren't out yet....hopefully when they do come out i will have my one pair already....and another pay check in the bank to grab them lol.

Anyone have more real pics of these?

I ordered the purple thinking they'd be darker than the pics I've seen with the purple/volt pair, I'm hoping that holds true. And I'm hoping he orange pair is more of a true orange than red. I can't really find these anywhere to get a great judgement

Sorry, cause I know this is the LUNAR spot.....  but I just snatched a pair of these.  I had an order at Wiggle.com for the past month or so, and the date kept getting pushed back.  So I grabbed them here, and paid $119.96 shipped:

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1505/?cc=RD

Still waiting on the Purple men's Lunar+1's to come out.  If anyone has the 411 on that date, I'd be real appreciative.

Very excited that HK will be getting these next week. I hope there will be a sufficient amount and won't be like the Flyknit Trainers/Racer... 

Haven't been this excited about a new shoe in a while. 

These don't show up un the FTL Launch locator anywhere near me... How long before they hit other stores?

Get the same size as LG4

Second thought, I might exchange the electrics and grab both turquoise cw's today

i want to like the electric greens but the grey midsole throws it off. E. green midsole with grey FW knitting would've worked for me.

That Light Grey Midsole is what I like about them! :tongue:

via IG

Dolphin

Electric Yellows (Yeah, they've grown on me. I just gotta see them in person.)

Thought this was pretty funny... haha

Just ordered the Electric Greens on RW.com with the 10% discount code. Thanks Ray and pezones. Now the wait until the 18th... :rolleyes lol

Just got the Pink Flash for me and Fireberry for my mom. $320 full retail 
ohwell.gif
 lol.  Can't wait to rock these come spring time.  

My mom works as a nurse so I hope she finds them comfortable as she is on her feet all day. 

My first pair of flyknits as I skipped on the racers and trainers. Excitement builds!

I am passing on all colorways this wave. All of the good colorways are women's, and I wear a men's 11 and cannot fit into any of the women's pairs that I like. None of the men's colorways jump out at me except for the electric green, but I have the volt racers so there is no use for me to buy them. Guess I will wait until 3/31 and get the turquoise and grey pair. 

Back
Top Bottom