=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Wore my purple/volt pair for 12plus hours today and they were damn comfortable. Walked into the Nike Running Store here in Atlanta just to flex. They get them on Thursday and everyone asked my opinion on them. I freakin' love these things.
Where did you find tha purple/volts?

Get the 11.
Get the same size as LG4

Second thought, I might exchange the electrics and grab both turquoise cw's today
Thanks, appreciate it. About to order 3 pairs 
nthat.gif

These own the trainers as far as comfort I am running in my last pair of trainers till they and then moving over to these.

These own the trainers as far as comfort I am running in my last pair of trainers till they and then moving over to these.

That's stopping me from snagging a white pair of Trainers. Are white 1s in the pipeline? I remember seeing the trainer white/black upper on a Lunar sole but it looked more like a prototype than a release shoe.

FYI: Finishline at GREATMALL has a FSR in all of the online colors and I was able to use my $20 Winner Circle Coupon :D

Steezy if your just wearing casually the trainers will do the job. Running in them is where the difference shines

Ok I will be wearing them casually. I like the design of the Trainer upper so that works out. I thought it might have been the opposite.
I had bought a pair Trainers as a gift for a runner. I guess I'll have to gift the Lunar 1s next year.

Back
Top Bottom