=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

^ I never tried the LG4's. Only Lunar joints I've owned were the 1st gen Hyperdunks and the Lunar Eclipse 1's.

I definitely feel firmness and stability, yet the Lunar cushioning isn't too squishy (similar to my LE 1's). Thats just from my experience though.

424558_397608413659092_922136699_n.jpg

^ I never tried the LG4's. Only Lunar joints I've owned were the 1st gen Hyperdunks and the Lunar Eclipse 1's.

I definitely feel firmness and stability, yet the Lunar cushioning isn't too squishy (similar to my LE 1's). Thats just from my experience though.

Repped. Hmmm LE1s, you say? :smokin I can't wait to get my feet in these!

Repped. My coupon expires in two weeks, so I may pull the trigger on that Pink Flash cw soon.

^ Yes, the winners circle reward cards do work on the Flyknit Ones.

I don't like the pink flash CW :rolleyes .

wada7, the grey/blue has not been seen in the bay area, yet.~

EDIT
Ray have you not tried them on yet. If you haven't are you afraid because you would cop all CWs :lol: ~

Last edited:
no where in CT has them yet = / if anybody is from CT and gets a lead PM me please. preferably the red CW

I picked up the black color way and originally with the flyknits I wore a 9.5, but in these I take 10. Comfort wise, they're mad comfy lol I'm waiting on the volt green, olive, and grey color way.

I used to collect Jordan's, but lately I've spending my money elsewhere where shoes are easily obtained when I walk into a shoe store anytime of the day. Plus the quality on these flyknits is high.

^ Yes, the winners circle reward cards do work on the Flyknit Ones.

I don't like the pink flash CW :rolleyes .

wada7, the grey/blue has not been seen in the bay area, yet.~

EDIT
Ray have you not tried them on yet. If you haven't are you afraid because you would cop all CWs :lol: ~

Not yet, bro. That might be a possibility :frown: :lol:

Of the cws we already know about, I know I'll be getting the Electric Green/Sequoia(?)/Khaki, All Grey and Volt/Black. While the Flash Pink, Purple/Black, Dolphin (WMNs), Yellow/Green (WMNs) and Green/Red (WMNs) are all prospects. All the ones I'd copp have Black Swooshes haha.

Last edited:
I think I'll add the Multicolor as a prospect too haha.

With the Grey/Blues, I worried I might mess up their White Swoosh. :/ I'll probably change my mind when I see them in person haha

:lol:. Don't worry, every time I see the white/pink/blk pair I think of coppin. One day I'll go in and say F-it :lol: . ~

Which Finishline is this (Sun Valley Mall)?

Where'd you get the $20 off coupon?

I got the coupon in the mail early December, expires on the 28th of January. I'm in SF so I haven't been able to check out the Serramonte FNL and Tanforan location. I called both and mentioned Flyknit One's and even Flyknit Trainers, they had zero clue what I was talking about. I will check em out in the next day or two and let y'all know if there are any colorways available.

Can't wait for these, just sucks the price is so high :rolleyes

I originally saw the Sequoia cw at Serramonte, but, when I went there over the weekend to see if they put up new cws, there were no F1s. It's either they sold out, OR they decided to hold them until the actual RD. I also went to Tanforan but nada.

Last edited:
^ahh right on, hopefully when i go this week they'll have something out so i can at the very least try em on. thanks for the info fam

Local FNL was sticking to release date on these even though they have the 410 (blue/volt) in-stock, so I placed an order for them in store and they will be delivered tomorrow. Kind of wacky but I'm not complaining. Also used a $20 WC card. My only pair of fk trainers is a sz 9 and they are just a little long (8.5 is probably right for me in the trainer) so I ordered these in a 9, should fit perfect. Will report back and post a couple pics when they arrive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom