=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Nothing we have seen yet. If we do Ray will update the OG post.

Usually the highest for women is a size 12.~

Last edited:
I haven't seen any on the floor of the FNLs of my local malls, in southern NH (Salem, Nashua, Merrimack).  This is a blessing, since I'm trying to save a Foot Locker GC for them.  If I see them in person, I don't think I have the willpower to resist.

tried them on today fit pretty much like the racers did. tts, but i'd have to wear a very thin sock. more snug that the fr2's i had on, but i'm sure they would loosen up a bit

they had the 3 mens cw's, won't sell until 2/14 -

I don't understand why they would let you try them on, but not buy them yet :rolleyes ~
Yeah it's pretty dumb, that happened to me at the Beverly center. It's alright though I'll just wait until footlocker gets them and use the birthday coupon.

Last edited:
I don't understand why they would let you try them on, but not buy them yet :rolleyes ~
Yeah it's pretty dumb that happened to me at the Beverly center. It's alright though I'll just wait until footlocker gets them and use the birthday coupon.

yeah- its a tease - i just need to find a fnl near me that has them and is willing to sell :D

i just saw this on the footlocker site -

How come FNL selling these when they officially don't drop till feb? Is this cus they sell mainly running shoes?
It's probably because those managers selling them don't know anything about these shoes and don't think they have a release date!

I should have my pair of Flyknits +1 before Thursday. Can't wait! Friday and Saturday = Mega Miles this sneaker will be tested.
nthat.gif

Truth.
Will FNL get all the launch/Wave 1 cws? I'm really interested in seeing the Blue Glow/Black cw and two WMN cws (Teal/Orange and Yellow/Teal). :nerd:

From what I know, those 2 colorways FNL isn't getting, at least not for now. There are 6 mens CW and 4 womens CW set to release from FNL.

Mens colors 010, 300, 310, 410, 414, 600
Wmn colors 001, 010, 606, 616

Once more colors are slated to be released by FNL I'll post here :smile:

^Thanks!

Of Wave 1, I know I'll be grabbing 300 and 600. I'm just waiting to see the rest of the wave in actual pics or in person.

^ Do you work for FNL?

For the rest of the 1st wave: 411, 505 and for WMs 001 and 303.

I want to see actual pics of the chlorine pairs.~

Last edited:
^Thanks!

Of Wave 1, I know I'll be grabbing 300 and 600. I'm just waiting to see the rest of the wave in actual pics or in person.

Yeah, I would say give it another week or so and most likely actual photos of all the colorways will be leaked.

^ Do you work for FNL?

For the rest of the 1st wave: 411, 505 and for WMs 001 and 303.

I want to see actual pics of the chlorine pairs.~

Let's just say I have some very reliable sources :wink:

anyone else think the multicolored flyknit 1's colors remind them a bit of the xmas kd v?

How come FNL selling these when they officially don't drop till feb? Is this cus they sell mainly running shoes?
It's probably because those managers selling them don't know anything about these shoes and don't think they have a release date!

No, they all know about the release date. But if corporate comes down, "It was a mistake."

Easy money coming from them right now, most managers will sell them "accidentally" why its really slow.

From that article

Weight: 8.4 ounces (men’s size 9)

• Weight: 6.6 ounces (women’s size 7)

• Men’s widths: D-medium

• Women’s widths: B-medium

• Scheduled men’s colorways

- Black/White/Light Charcoal/Bright Turquoise (February 2013)

- Neon Turquoise/White/Black/Squadron Blue/Pink Flash (February 2013)

- Pink Flash/Black/Mid Fog (February 2013)

- Green/Black/White/Wolf Grey (February 2013)

- Team Orange/White/Black/Gym Red/Game Royal (February 2013)

- Game Royal/White/Volt/Black (February 2013)

- Wolf Gray/Black/White/Dark Gray (April 2013)

- Volt/Black/White/Pure Platinum/Electric Green (April 2013)

- Game Royal/Black/White/Pure Platinum/Electric Green (April 2013)

- Atomic Purple/Black/White/Dark Gray (April 2013)

- Electric Green/White/Black/Tarp Green (April 2013)

- Sport Turquoise/White/Black/Wolf Gray (April 2013)

- Dark Gray/Black/Game Royal (July 2013)

- Black/White (July 2013)

- Electric Green/Dark Obsidian (July 2013)

- Game Royal/Volt (July 2013)

- Gym Red/Black (July 2013)

• Scheduled women’s colorways

- Black/White/Light Charcoal (February 2013)

- Pure Pink/Black/Dark Gray/Pink Flash (February 2013)

- Pink Flash/Black/Fireberry/Volt (February 2013)

- Electric Yellow/Black/White/Atomic Teal (February 2013)

- Total Orange/Black/Silver/Tarp Green (April 2013)

- Sport Turquoise/Black/Wolf Gray/Crimson (April 2013)

- Bright Crimson/White/Dark Obsidian (April 2013)

- Volt/Black/White/Pure Platinum (April 2013)

- Tarp Green/Black/Sail/Wolf Gray (April 2013)

- Electric Green/Black/White/Wolf Gray (April 2013)

- Wolf Gray/Game Royal/Black (July 2013)

- Black/Sail (July 2013)

- Club Pink/Electric Green (July 2013)

I can't wait for the cws highlighted! Also 8.4 oz?! I think that's very close to the og LunarTrainer's weight :smokin

That list hurts, the one thing I'm holding onto right now is that doesn't have all the colors currently(Sequoia pair is not on that list) so there's at least SOME more out there.

Here's hoping the blue glow pair, grand purple/volt & that atomic teal/total orange women's pair aren't canned. I really want those:smh:...well I could say the same for most colors:lol: but still

I'm thinking the cws will have different distributions; most, if not all, will be stocked at Nike Stores / NDC, some FNL, Eastbay and less with Foot Locker, Champs, etc.

I'm thinking the cws will have different distributions; most, if not all, will be stocked at Nike Stores / NDC, some FNL, Eastbay and less with Foot Locker, Champs, etc.

Good point, that's what they do with the free run series too. I didn't even consider that possibility. I'll breathe easy again and just hope I can get these women's colors in the right size since I don't seem to be able to try them on & I've never worn a women's shoe before.

Nike please be great & make a size 11.5 in women's sizing!

Back
Top Bottom