=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I mean I was always a fan of how the original ZFK Trainers looked, but, damn they felt horrible! I never had plans to run in them, so purchasing them for casual wear would be pointless to me.

I'll admit I had my doubts with how the F1s might feel knowing how the ZFKs were, but, after I had the opp to try them on, I instantly became confident with Nike's latest attempt with Flyknit!

If only... :frown:

If they had the Black Swoosh, they would've easily been an RD purchase along with the E. Greens.

Last edited:
I mean I was always a fan of how the original ZFK Trainers looked, but, damn they felt horrible! I never had plans to run in them, so purchasing them for casual wear would be pointless to me.

I'll admit I had my doubts with how the F1s might feel knowing how the ZFKs were, but, after I had the opp to try them on, I instantly became confident with Nike's latest attempt with Flyknit!

well, the Flyknit Trainers barely had any Zoom Air in 'em... i wore the black/white almost everyday casually for about 3 months, and it bottomed out. my right heel started feeling pain after a few hours of wear on 'em.

well, the Flyknit Trainers barely had any Zoom Air in 'em... i wore the black/white almost everyday casually for about 3 months, and it bottomed out. my right heel started feeling pain after a few hours of wear on 'em.

Really?! I recall them having Zoom in the heel and forefoot, and I know the Racer had Zoom Air in their forefoot.

cant wait for the day my fnl said feb 14th what a wonder day to get these 160 retail isnt that bad i plan on getting the volt cw and maybe the pink and volt with the (south beach cw sorry for the nickname didnt wanna name the colors) anyone know if they have a infrared looking color i know they have a laser blue looking one?

took a chance on the eBay seller and have these coming. Can't wait! This could be the beginning of a special relationship.

So to anyone that has seen the Sequoia pair in person, how noticeable really is that brown tint?

honestly, i barely see it as brown if at all. even the uninformed sales rep said "yeah we have the black and white colorway"

take that with a grain of salt as this is in-store lighting.

For me, they were TTS.

New pics via sivasdescalzo

via x-girl

Now, I'm leaning toward copping both "Electric" cws on RD!

Last edited:
honestly, i barely see it as brown if at all. even the uninformed sales rep said "yeah we have the black and white colorway"

take that with a grain of salt as this is in-store lighting.
Thanks. I guess I'll be going with that pair then. Wanna keep it simple until those multi-colors come out.

Back
Top Bottom