=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I MUST REFRAIN from ordering the pink flash or electric greens.....:smh:

I just confirmed - FNL will NOT accept the $20 off coupon. Just ordered through RRS. I've waited this long, I can wait a few more days :tongue:

I got my Game Royal/White/Black/Volt about 3 weeks ago at FNL, and they wouldn't take the $20 off coupon then.  I thought the guy was just being douchey, but I figured 3 weeks early was worth it.

These coupons are starting to be like the coupon at Sports Authority, where they exculde anything and everything decent.  Or, the amount of the freight cancels out the coupon entirely.

Wanted the get the grey for my wife as a V-Day gift.  We went into Sports Authority yesterday and told the guy we weren't going to buy the shoes unless he honored 20% coupon with 2/9 expiration.  He did.  He was nice about and so were we.  I'm with most of you, $160 is too rich for these.  My wife really didn't even want them as a gift for $160!

I'm on the hunt for blue glow too, will keep y'all posted.

Good luck everybody,

AG

Any Bay Area people know if Finish Line Serramonte and/or Foot Locker Serramonte received the Blue Glows in?

If not, I may have to call Fleet Feet and see what they're up to...

FNL will accept the $20 WC coupons. I placed an order a month ago through them for the royal/volt color and used a $20 reward coupon.

Yeah I really want the Blue Glow as well. I'm going to pick up the Electric Green at my local FNL. No sense in ordering online if I can't use my coupon. Still have that $20 winner's circle reward though so they better honor it.

Really excited for these to arrive! Paying 140 after tax is way better than 170 after tax! Purple/volt is the next on my radar

Wanted the get the grey for my wife as a V-Day gift.  We went into Sports Authority yesterday and told the guy we weren't going to buy the shoes unless he honored 20% coupon with 2/9 expiration.  He did.  He was nice about and so were we.  I'm with most of you, $160 is too rich for these.  My wife really didn't even want them as a gift for $160!

Good luck everybody,

AG

Congrats. Good bargaining skills. I agree $160 is too expensive and I want multiple colorways. I bought the chukkas for $170+tax this morning and was gonna grab a pair of lunar ones too but now my wallet is hurting.

Anyone with Bank of America can get 10% cash back at SportsAuthority so it's pretty good combined with the 10% off online orders. They don't have sequoias though.

Good luck everybody,

AG

Congrats. Good bargaining skills. I agree $160 is too expensive and I want multiple colorways. I bought the chukkas for $170+tax this morning and was gonna grab a pair of lunar ones too but now my wallet is hurting.

Anyone with Bank of America can get 10% cash back at SportsAuthority so it's pretty good combined with the 10% off online orders. They don't have sequoias though.

Man i was a little salty about not doing the roadrunnersports order before reading this. 10% cash back with bankofamerideals using my CC. And 10% discount at sports authority....prob worked out to be about the same.

Thanks for the info man repped

Not sure if you all have tried FatWallet.com for some extra cash back.  Pretty slick, but they take awhile.  But, they deposit the cash back to you bank account if you want, or PayPal account.

I ordered a pair off of RSS for my F-wife, and they will be delivered on Sat. by 6pm per the tracking.  Can't complain about the $129.95 price and the super fast shipping.

I ordered myself a pair off of Nike.com and I will probably get those by next friday, and were full price ($150 gift card I had to use up)

FNL will accept the $20 WC coupons. I placed an order a month ago through them for the royal/volt color and used a $20 reward coupon.
WC rewards have no exclusions.

I think people are referring to the $20 off 100+ coupons that are out there.

I just chatted with a Nike Rep online and he told me that he shows the the blue glow colorway currently in stock at the Niketown NY location.  So I just called them and confirmed that they do have them in stock.  Any onsite spotters would be great.  Never know when you're talking to someone on the phone. 

WC rewards have no exclusions.

I think people are referring to the $20 off 100+ coupons that are out there.

Good call, got those confused. Hopefully most f1 colors are true GRs and retailers will lift restrictions from them sooner rather than later.

Did a lace swap and that's all I need these are money!

Back
Top Bottom