=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I went to cancel my order and on there end, it said it was shipped but I haven't received it.. I'm going to refuse it when they ship.. Unless someone wants a sz 9??
Might as well return it. They offer free return shipping

The rep said hey charge like 9 bucks.. Hmmm

Yeah, I've returned a pair of shoes to RRS once and they charge for the shipping. Also they take a couple weeks to process your refund. They'll take em back for 90 days even if you've worn em, so might as well try em out and make sure you don't want em.

Thx for the info.. I believe it was canceled in time.. Since I haven't received a shipping confirmation and on the order status says closed

:pimp:

Last edited:
I came in to post these ^^^

Praying to Black Baby Jesus that I can get a pair. sheesh. Do they not think Americans like this stuff?

^^ the first htms 1s and chukkas have that sole and I want those bad if anyone in Europe can cop for me 10.5 ill pay shipping and give you a bit extra for your time

I read on Sneakernews that those HTMs are only dropping at Nike Stadium Milano and 1948 London :smh:
Anyways...finally got my first pair of FK1s in from RRS...Everything about the shoe is dope except I hate these ribbon laces...

dudes in here get their jimmies rustled if you post anything non-flyknit 1+

Those htms are a decoy to keep the beasts away from the flyknit lunar multis.

Last edited:
Heads up, Eastbay has the second wave up on their site and for some reason there is no exclusion (this may change, it did with the Roshes), but they currently have 20% off right now. Hope that helps.

For the lazies, that brings it to $128. Free shipping for gold club members.

Last edited:
these HTMs & racers have increased my thirst for a multicolor flyknit immensely...the wait is going to eat at me now:smh:

Back
Top Bottom