=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

The orange isn't bad i like the trainers better i think in orange though.

>D

i want those turquoise and still want the blue glow's but I can't pay $160 again for 2 pairs already did that with the pink flash and wolf grey

i want those turquoise and still want the blue glow's but I can't pay $160 again for 2 pairs already did that with the pink flash and wolf grey
You dont have to pay $160 for the blue glows...RRS has them and they have plenty of coupons available !

Anyone have on feet pics of the Sport Turquoise colorway? Particularly a side angle on feet or further view

To me the sport turquoise is the best looking colorway but I'm just wondering how they look on feet. Thinking about those as my 1st flyknit purchase but I don't want to make a mistake, sometimes things appear better in pics. They don't have the color in store where I live so I would have to purchase it online without being able to see it in person or try it on

I seen a sellers pics on ebay and that sold me but still want a real perspective before pulling the trigger. Looks like the perfect summer shoe, any help would be appreciated
check instagram.. alotta pics of this colorway

I usually frequent the Roshe thread, but thought I'd stop in since I unDS'd these and a new pair of socks 
laugh.gif

Black/White-Light Charcoal (Women's colorway) Sz. 12

^ Jealous . What size are you in the men's Flyknits? I'm a true 10, but I really should've gotten a 10.5 for my royal blue/volts. Would you suggest sizing up 1.5 or 2 for the womens? Also, did you notice that the womens are narrower?

^ Jealous . What size are you in the men's Flyknits? I'm a true 10, but I really should've gotten a 10.5 for my royal blue/volts. Would you suggest sizing up 1.5 or 2 for the womens? Also, did you notice that the womens are narrower?
Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to try on any of the Men's Flyknits (any of them - Trainer, Racer, Lunar). I'm usually an 11 in most Nikes. I wear a 10 in Cole Haan Lunargrands. These 12 in Women's Flyknit Lunar 1s fit like what I imagine would feel like a 10.5 in Men's.

In your experience with the Royal Blue/Volts, I would probably recommend a 12 in any of the Women's sizes.

button doesn't work though, it just reloads the page. it's got to be coming real soon!

trying to keep my excitement to a low roar....im assuming the color options will be minimal or under whelming...and the price...we are probably looking at $200 range

trying to keep my excitement to a low roar....im assuming the color options will be minimal or under whelming...and the price...we are probably looking at $200 range

don't be so quick to jump to a conclusion. the color options don't have to be abundant to make the knitting pop. there's a distinct effect when two colors are knit together. the pink flash would have a different look if it's knit with black or pure platinum instead of the midnight fog. or the blue glows would look different if the undertone is volt or electric green. the possibilities are endless.

Got my two in today from SA.  I originally bought the volt as a kicker for the BOGO 50% off, but i've come to like them a lot.  Will be my go to gym shoe for a while.

I almost did the same thing: cop both the wolf greys and the volts using the BOGO 50% off at SA deal. But I didn't want to spend so much money on shoes just to get the discount since I only really want the wolf greys. So now i'm considering using SA's 20% off of one item on the wolf greys. it's almost just as good of a deal as the BOGO.

I almost did the same thing: cop both the wolf greys and the volts using the BOGO 50% off at SA deal. But I didn't want to spend so much money on shoes just to get the discount since I only really want the wolf greys. So now i'm considering using SA's 20% off of one item on the wolf greys. it's almost just as good of a deal as the BOGO.
I felt the same way. Really just wanted the Wolf Greys.  I had a $20 off $100 coupon at FNL and a $20 WC and my plan was to buy the wolf greys for $120ish ($131 with tax). At that price, it would have been equal to the BOGO deal for just the Wolfs ($240 total--$120 per shoe).  Then i would have returned the SA shipment.

Unfortunately, the $20 off $100 doesn't work on the Flyknits, so it would have come to $152 with tax.  At that price the volts were only $90 more.  Couldn't turn it down. It was my birthday anyway so it worked out. 

planning on buying a pair online but still having trouble deciding if I should go TTS or .5 size up?

General consensus is you should go true to size (which I definitely agree with) but how the shoes fit will vary person to person. Best to try em on if you can.

planning on buying a pair online but still having trouble deciding if I should go TTS or .5 size up?

I'm a "true size 10". The first time I wore my blue glows they were kinda tight & untied. I tried on a 10.5 in the store just for fun & it was a much better-fitting fit out the box IMO, contemplated making a switch to 10.5 honestly even with my experiences with size 10.5 racers & trainers last summer & knowing how the flyknit material stretches.

With that said, I decided to keep the 10, after the quick stretching they fit PERFECT TTS, fight the urge to go 1/2 size up. Worst mistake I ever made was running in size 10.5 racers, given the stretching that occurs, your foot will slide terribly because of the spacing & your feet will hate you, even wearing size 10.5 trainers casually is the same. Although the size 10.5 lunar with padding felt slightly better out the box still, I wouldn't do it for casual wear given the nature of the flyknit material. & if you're going to run in them then PLEASE don't go up in size.

& also to the person asking about women's sizing: they felt the same to me going with a men's size 10 & women's size 11.5, wouldn't have known the difference if I wasn't looking at the color on my foot

I'm a "true size 10". The first time I wore my blue glows they were kinda tight & untied. I tried on a 10.5 in the store just for fun & it was a much better-fitting fit out the box IMO, contemplated making a switch to 10.5 honestly even with my experiences with size 10.5 racers & trainers last summer & knowing how the flyknit material stretches.

With that said, I decided to keep the 10, after the quick stretching they fit PERFECT TTS, fight the urge to go 1/2 size up. Worst mistake I ever made was running in size 10.5 racers, given the stretching that occurs, your foot will slide terribly because of the spacing & your feet will hate you, even wearing size 10.5 trainers casually is the same. Although the size 10.5 lunar with padding felt slightly better out the box still, I wouldn't do it for casual wear given the nature of the flyknit material. & if you're going to run in them then PLEASE don't go up in size.

& also to the person asking about women's sizing: they felt the same to me going with a men's size 10 & women's size 11.5, wouldn't have known the difference if I wasn't looking at the color on my foot
Thanks for sharing.  I plan on running a lot in mine, and was going back and forth between a 11 and 11.5.  One quick question, do the blue glows almost look "university blue" in person?  Without seeing them in person, was curious before I order them online? 

Thanks for sharing.  I plan on running a lot in mine, and was going back and forth between a 11 and 11.5.  One quick question, do the blue glows almost look "university blue" in person?  Without seeing them in person, was curious before I order them online? 
You should be able to see the real life pic of it.
Blue Glows are now on sale on RUN.COM for $143 with free shipping...
It's basically the same as RRS if you're using 10% coupon, UNLESS if Run.COM does not charge sales tax, then they're the cheapest.

Got my two in today from SA.  I originally bought the volt as a kicker for the BOGO 50% off, but i've come to like them a lot.  Will be my go to gym shoe for a while.
My local Champs carry the volts and wolf grey colorway.....hopefully they're on-sale soon so I can scoop with bday coupon
devil.gif

Just told by the manager of an Australian nike store that we won't be receiving any of the multicolors. smh

Back
Top Bottom