=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

cheaper here. you can find a 20 coupon for finishline via google. 90 dollars before tax+shipping.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...1-running-shoes/_/A-1800?productId=prod724086
well damn when did FNL get em lol ... im slacking ... only size they have is a 9 though I need a 12.

I have 2 WCs for $20 as well as the a $20 off code .. would be too clutch

The hunt continues (Red & Blue MCs I need)

oh damn , that's my fault. didn't see that you needed the red MC's. dyslexia had me thinking red's haha.

Guys, I need opinions. I'm about to pick up my first flyknits. I'm choosing between red mc, blue glow, volt, and navy mc. Can anyone show me a picture the gives justice to the Navy MC colorway? Also, do these fit the same as free run +2s? Thanks a lot guys! 

Btw, when I pick up blue glows, I plan to custom them like these:

my navy mc.  Definitely my favorite colorway, i'm also trying to find the red mc on sale somewhere now.  I also have the volt and the black/white pair, prefer the navy mc to both by far.

are these custom made? can't seem to find these on any sites. new to flyknits so im not sure which colors are custom
laugh.gif

are these custom made? can't seem to find these on any sites. new to flyknits so im not sure which colors are custom
laugh.gif
No theyre blue glows with a lil black in the accents

http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3646113?origin=keywordsearch
thanks. cant seem to find them on any FL/FA/FNL site
ohwell.gif
i just noticed that the one in nordstrom has a white check but the picture on this thread has a black check. where can i get the one with the black check?

Can anyone show me a picture the gives justice to the Navy MC colorway? Also, do these fit the same as free run +2s? Thanks a lot guys! 

I hope the pics below help a little. For my FR2s I went a half-size up because my feet are a little wide, but I could probably get away with TTS. In Flyknits I go TTS and I'm happy with how they fit.

Can anyone help me out with how these fit? I've worn a pair of Flyknit trainers and my foot felt squished but my lunarglides feel great. Are they similar to either?

Can anyone help me out with how these fit? I've worn a pair of Flyknit trainers and my foot felt squished but my lunarglides feel great. Are they similar to either?
Never tried on Trainers, but I went true to size for my Flyknit Lunars and my Lunarglide 4s and I like the way they both fit. 

Last edited:

For me, I went TTS with the F1s, Flyknit Trainers and the LunarGlides. These are basically a more comfortable Flyknit Trainer with an extra bounce.

I'd go 1/2 up whatever size you opted for in the Trainers, if I were you.

For me, I went TTS with the F1s, Flyknit Trainers and the LunarGlides. These are basically a more comfortable Flyknit Trainer with an extra bounce.

I'd go 1/2 up whatever size you opted for in the Trainers, if I were you.

Guys, thanks so much for the help! The length of the trainer wasn't really the issue, it was the width. I wasn't clear on that. I guess I meant to ask was are the Flyknit 1's narrow like the trainers since it's a Flyknit top, or a bit wider because of the lunar bottom?

The Lunars are a bit wider than the trainers. My guess is you'd be fine going in your same size if the length was fine, but it never hurts to just try on a pair for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom