=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

If any of y'all are looking for blue glows, RRS has sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5 and 11 in stock for $109. One multi left, size 11.5. Also have sizes for black, purple, univ red and royal too. Here's the kicker though, if you do VIP and then use coupon RMNVIP13, the total comes out to $99 shipped. Pretty good deal.

Just wanted to spread the love on this, get one for others, its holiday season yall
laugh.gif

just picked up a pair of multicolors at city sports on boylston

great deal for those looking for a pair

on sale for 125 then an extra 10% off if your a high school or college student, total came out to 112 or something

they have size 8, 12 and 13 left

Thought I'd share this sample pair of the multicolor navy colorway that I just picked up. Definitely like the striated knit pattern more than the "static" look, so I was really happy I stumbled onto these, especially since the Navys were already one of my favorite colorways. I noticed that they also had "Flyknit One" on the tongue instead of "Flyknit Lunar1" like the release pairs.

Last edited:
Thought I'd share this sample pair of the multicolor navy colorway that I just picked up. Definitely like the striated knit pattern more than the "static" look, so I was really happy I stumbled onto these, especially since the Navys were already one of my favorite colorways. I noticed that they also had "Flyknit One" on the tongue instead of "Flyknit Lunar1" like the release pairs.

That pattern looks real nice, I think speckled midsoles would really set them off as well. Anyone have any pics of that? I'm considering speckling my pair.

After never owning any Nike running shoe other than some of the early Free Run models I just scooped a pair of the men's Flyknit Lunar1+ 004's for myself, and a pair of the 004's in women's for my mom for christmas straight from the Nike Online Store.   I never really took notice of these shoes up until a week ago when I was at the store.  These shoes are so pure in sickness it's not even funny.  It is going to be a good christmas indeed!    I actually bought a pair of Nike Free 5's a week ago and I'm sending them back for when the new batch of Flyknit Lunar's come out, or the current one's go on sale.  Ha ha!  

Thanks, mate.

Also, I posted this in the chukka thread, but how do these low tops compare comfort-wise to the Lunar Flyknit Chukkas? If someone that owns both could chime in, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, mate.

Also, I posted this in the chukka thread, but how do these low tops compare comfort-wise to the Lunar Flyknit Chukkas? If someone that owns both could chime in, that'd be greatly appreciated.
1) i dig your name

2) they are comparable, but the chukkas are more comfortable (IMO) because they use the older lunarlon sole, which is very pillowy.  The lunar 1 is much more of a running shoe while the chukka is most certainly not.  They are both extremely comfortable, but the chukkas trump the Luanr1.

has anyone seen flyknit lunar one in outlet recently? if yes how much are they?
Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Rumor is that most (all?) Flyknits at outlets are getting dropped to 89.99 for BF, and then most stores are going to be a blanket 20% off.

Not confirmed, but might be worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom