FNF Producer Prolyfic speaks out against Lupe

Seems like Lupe Fiasco has caused some controversy with his latest message board post at okayplayer.com.
"1st & 15th Entertainment prides itself in giving people a shot at their dreams...NEVER have we taken anything from of our artists or producers unfairly...If anything we give TOO much in the eyes of the industry and based on common industry standards & practices (and alot of times we are hurt by having this mentality: professionally, financially & personally)...

WE ARE A SELF-CONTAINED, SELF-FUNDED COMPANY THAT FIGHTS FOR OUR ARTISTS, PRODUCERS & STAFF EVEN IF IT MEANS WE ARE GOING TO LOSE...

Our contracts are FAIR and the attention and care we give to our artists and staff is top notch...We do all that we can to make sure the standard of living that they have is comfortable and we go the extra mile in helping them make a name for themselves in this industry...ALL of our producers are MULTI Grammy-Nominated...and their works are World renowned...We believe in "Home First" no matter what...That means in Most ALL instances my producers, artists & staff are given the first & second & third rights of refusal to any and all projects directed under 1st&15th Ent. ..."Kick, Push" & "Superstar" are no accident...We easily have unfettered access to a large pool of talent outside of our companies walls...AND WE APPRECIATE AND HAVE LOVE FOR ALL OF OUR AFFILIATES AND ASSOCIATES WITHIN THE INDUSTRY...but we always bring it "HOME FIRST" to make sure our people rise above both artistically & professionally...We also constantly push and inspire our artists & producers to make moves outside of the music business to capitalize on all the opportunities that may arise off the new found & hard earned success we have achieved as a company...even helping in actively facilitating these new ventures...and also consult them in becoming more fiscally responsible individuals...we are a new company in the eyes of the world and we are off to an amazing start...We at 1st&15th would like to thank you all for your support and love...stay tuned..."

It seems Lupe made some false claims in the post and Prolyfic, a producer for FNF, decided to address those claims by posting the following response.
"i mean did your publicist write this for you to say or what , bcuz it is a complete opposite fabrication of what the company does to it's artist esp. .. and i'm not there to give "group therapy" to them anymore so now what ?

have you ever read ANY of our contracts ???

when we was on the phone and you said "this pro @$*@ is whatever" did you realize that you was telling me that my son starving is "whatever" did you even have a%%**%%*%!*!%@$ CLUE ?? or did u just follow whatever chilly told you without finding out for yourself ?? do you have any idea what i actually REALLY came up to best buy for the day we released f&l ?? it damn sure was'nt to shake your hand .. see i don't have business issues with you bcuz you don't know anything about the business that went on in fnf as far as in-house goes .. all you knew was stuff that pertained to you ...and you was barely around to even know anything and you did'nt even care to check on things yourself ... you abandoned a entire group of ppl that broke bread with you and road with you to the dirt when we had absolutely nothing ... where is your loyalty little boy (fighters) ??? let me calm down ... wasalu don't make me put you out there ... cuz you foul dawg"

Prolyfic produced "Pressure", "American Terrorist" & "Just Might Be OK" for Lu's debut album, "Food & Liquor"FNF

from datpiff.com, sorry if it's a repost

Everybody who has money made it off exploiting others.

I agree with dude saying Lupe prolly doesn't know the exact contracts cause he prolly don't, out of sight out of mind.

wasalu don't make me put you out there ... cuz you foul dawg
eek.gif
n gettin personal..

OH what ever dude- why you gotta bring your business out in public like that though? It will be hyped which will lead to something else.... But thatsong "streets are on fire" is pure genius with the amazing beat + lyrics + matthew = Fireeeeeeee

Lupe think he tighter than he really is. How bout he was telling dudes that tribe was begging him to do that VH1 honors show. What a clown.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Everybody who has money made it off exploiting others.

I agree with dude saying Lupe prolly doesn't know the exact contracts cause he prolly don't, out of sight out of mind.

sad yet true.

Lmao @ these dudes on the same label, yet decide to air their dirty laundry on an internet message board

i like his music but lupe has always kind of come off as arrogant to me.

I mean he did vote for Hilary or at least said he was going to without even knowing the facts. He has a habit of doing stuff like that, and wanting to be eliteas well when he's even said he only got back into skating after Pharrell and got into the import stuff after a trip to Undtd. I'm constantly shaking myhead at Lupe and then he wants to be seen as hard, talkin bout he was shootin big thangs since they were kids. Dude couldn't handle a 38 let alonechoppas...Just because you wanted to originally be a gangster rapper you found out after a few sour deals that you needed to be someone you not and he'sstill doing that. I'm sorry, Lupe is a good rapper but other than that he's the biggest herb money could buy.

Ight
1. Babybop u sound kinda like lupe....lupe said something about how Obama wanting to bomb Iran without knowing the facts....u say that he couldn't handle a.38 or a choppa...how would u know? So ultimately ur making some of the same assumptions off of skewed or little information that was given to u...idk if uknow him personally or not..but if u don't then you really don't know what ur talking about

2. Yes, lupe said he would vote for Hillary, but he then said he doesn't vote anyway...but if he did it would be for Hillary bcuz he thinks a woman wouldrun a more peaceful countryand I have the audio from when he stated this....most ppl jus wanna vote for Obama because he's black, not even knowing what thehell is going on in the first place...ppl need to be more concered about them erasing the boarders and taking away the dollar and giving Canada, the US, andMexico one currency...the presidential campaign if jus another distraction

3. Lupe never responded to pro..and even a couple of fans told pro that he shouldn't be posting like that on a message board..they should talk man to maninstead of doing it on okayplayer

4. Not defending lupe in any sense...jus playing both sides of the fence....u gotta know to be a hypocrite baby

i like his music but lupe has always kind of come off as arrogant to me.
He has become one of my favorites but he gives off this "holier than thou" vibe w/o saying it.....

1. Babybop u sound kinda like lupe....lupe said something about how Obama wanting to bomb Iran without knowing the facts....u say that he couldn't handle a .38 or a choppa...how would u know? So ultimately ur making some of the same assumptions off of skewed or little information that was given to u...idk if u know him personally or not..but if u don't then you really don't know what ur talking about

I feel what you're saying and agree but with this statement and everyone I always make it's either because I hear it out their mouth, read it fromthem, etc. But in talking about his handling guns, it was in reference to this:

"When the gangbangers would try to pull it, I was like, 'Yo, I will f**k you up. And if you wanna call your cousin, call him. I'll call me!I'll call me right now.' We were shooting TEC-9s when we were babies, so the whole gangsta image, that ain't nothing." -Lupe

Cmon should I say more? I am speaking from personally seeing him and myself handling weapons and knowing how that is. I myself find it difficult to handlecertain guns at ranges or whatever and this dude talkin bout tecs? Honestly that side pointing biz don't work in real life but hey I may just be biased.Plus looks may be deceiving, like I still want to see him actually design like he says he does, I wanna see it to believe it.

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

These dudes are arguing on message boards?

SMFH.

But didn't we all love it when Meth laid the hammer upon $teve?

yeah, we did. but we're talking about a whole different realm here with lupe and prolyfic. the meth obliteration was between two guys who run message boards.
totally different with the lupe situation.

Yeah I feel what u saying..but after seeing prodigy and his son shooting shotguns...that thought isn't to far fetched

Yea that's true, that's why I said looks can be deceiving. Just dude never sounds truthful or even sincere when he says anything. It just all soundsforced and full of arrogant statements with a side of ignorance.

^Just google it man, it's all over. Rhymefest responded to him, Lupe said it on okayplayer a bit ago. He also intelligently stated that she didn't evenhave to do anything just the US being ran by a woman is phenomenal enough. He also again said alot of stupid stuff he just came up with and left enough baitfor Rhymefest to ether him on a blog. Pretty funny stuff...

Back
Top Bottom