FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

Anyone seen this shoe?

lg343886103.jpg
Looks
pimp.gif
IMO!! Finishline exclusive. Looks like it hasn't released yet?

eek.gif

smokin.gif

Those will be purchased. Any info on when these are coming or what the retail will be?

I just made some calls to FNL, because there were sizes showing for "pre-order" last night on FNL.com. Today, NO sizes showing. They wern't real helpful, but one guy did say it is possible they are already sold out online!? Anyone with info. on these??

Not bad but I'd have to see in person. I just hope the midsoles aren't similar to the poorly executed Air Max International.

i got to see then in person and they are indeed nice shoes. fnl may have cornered the market on this one...

heard these are actually "max orange" instead of infrared. but it doesnt matter since it's like the EXACT same color.

Pre-ordered a pair last week, item description said that these are a FNL Exclusive, the retail is $89.99 and will ship sometime in Dec?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Not bad but I'd have to see in person. I just hope the midsoles aren't similar to the poorly executed Air Max International.
Exact same midsoles Flint. I saw the samples a few months back. Not great, but decent.

Back
Top Bottom