FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man, all of it
laugh.gif

I rock with Gamer, but his posts have gotten awful since his return.
what?lol same person and i was only on a small hiatus.. i miss the days when the thread is poping.. now its random twitter people trying to get on here and getting sonned.lol when the holos drop the thread will be active.. like when the fish came out.

Got a free day so I took my $20 FA Coupon and got the Guccis. $210 plus tax and a $20 coupon for a future item.

She said they aren't really selling like that either.
make sure u get a matching gucci shirt n belt bro!! J/K, nice cop tho!!!

:lol: naw man. Lord know when I'll actually wear these. Still haven't worn the yeezy foams. Neither of them.
So you not gonna post pics on that sexy lookin brand new basketball court lookin room?

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: sorry fellas. Took them straight to the basement. Too many shoes have been coming in. Gotta slide some past the wife :lol:

laugh.gif
sorry fellas. Took them straight to the basement. Too many shoes have been coming in. Gotta slide some past the wife
laugh.gif
roll.gif
man you slipping, but i'm do the same thing with my next 4 purchases
embarassed.gif
 but i'm sneak her in a purse, maybe 2
wink.gif

USPS literally did that today. Pulled up to the house so I could sign for my Air Trainer SC sneakerboots this morning. Lol

I know that feeling all too well. If my wife saw every shoe I bought, I'd be sleeping with the shoes in the basement

laugh.gif
sorry fellas. Took them straight to the basement. Too many shoes have been coming in. Gotta slide some past the wife
laugh.gif
up north lifestyle..

@Super T1ght   and @koncrete kickz   dont know nothing about that.
You really need to stop assuming, you dont know us personally all you know is what we post on this site. For the most part we all strangers, you wouldnt know me from the next person in a crowd .

I dont know anything about sneaking shoes in the crib, because im single and have my own spot...

You really need to stop assuming, you dont know us personally all you know is what we post on this site. For the most part we all strangers, you wouldnt know me from the next person in a crowd .
I dont know anything about sneaking shoes in the crib, because im single and have my own spot...
Entertain-a-clown.jpg

Trust me bro... been the main attraction more times than I care to admit. :lol:

:lol: sorry fellas. Took them straight to the basement. Too many shoes have been coming in. Gotta slide some past the wife :lol:
up north lifestyle..

@Super T1ght
  and @koncrete kickz
  dont know nothing about that.

Going hard :lol:
I assumed he meant down south don't have basements to even be able to sneak shoes into.

That said.... The wife checked IG this morning and saw the foams. Just said I was done with shoes for a while and she left it alone :lol:

Last edited:
That said.... The wife checked IG this morning and saw the foams. Just said I was done with shoes for a while and she left it alone :lol:

You need to set up that secret slush fund account so purchases are unseen. The only time there is a risk is when they deliver

Last edited by a moderator:

Trust me bro... been the main attraction more times than I care to admit.
laugh.gif
We all have at some point
laugh.gif
mean.gif
, BigJ i got you on dat HGG pack
wink.gif

No on feet pics of the gucci yet? Interested to see how everybody is rockin there pairs!!! (Team matchy matchy 4 life!!!) Thnkin tan kahki joggers will look good wit them?

Foamposite stock locator order got cancelled. I swear FTL has the worst inventory tracking, second time a order has been cancelled due to an "inventory error".

No on feet pics of the gucci yet? Interested to see how everybody is rockin there pairs!!! (Team matchy matchy 4 life!!!) Thnkin tan kahki joggers will look good wit them?
Any khaki chino bottoms gonna set these off

Just picked up a size 12 of the "Guccis" at FTL Times Square. Tons of pairs sitting here...they had 9 pairs of size 12 here according to stock locater.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom