FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Got a free day so I took my $20 FA Coupon and got the Guccis. $210 plus tax and a $20 coupon for a future item.

She said they aren't really selling like that either.
make sure u get a matching gucci shirt n belt bro!! J/K, nice cop tho!!!

Got a free day so I took my $20 FA Coupon and got the Guccis. $210 plus tax and a $20 coupon for a future item.

She said they aren't really selling like that either.
make sure u get a matching gucci shirt n belt bro!! J/K, nice cop tho!!!

:lol: naw man. Lord know when I'll actually wear these. Still haven't worn the yeezy foams. Neither of them.

:lol: naw man. Lord know when I'll actually wear these. Still haven't worn the yeezy foams. Neither of them.
lol i know the feelin, wore my yeezy for 2hrs 2 easters ago, hvnt worn since!!! Will the soles change color from sittin in the box that long?

lol i know the feelin, wore my yeezy for 2hrs 2 easters ago, hvnt worn since!!! Will the soles change color from sittin in the box that long?

Yea it sucks. I have so many DS shoes not because I'm scared to wear them but because I don't have time :smh:

Shoes yellow depending on their storage environment more than anything. something to consider when buying shoes from a personal owner.

Wore my black/laser-crimson pros once last year. The sole hasn't changed at all and the glow is still strong.

Yes Brandon mall is beyond whack, it's to suburban for my urban soul if you know what know what I mean.... But they actually get a lot of shoes they might sellout quick they might. That's the only mall I know that doesn't have a Footaction, even that garbage mall in Lakeland has a Footaction
malls that dont have shoe stores.. = they dont want hood people there..

Got mine in a full size down, gonna have to sacrifice the toes for these
willing mess your feet up to look fly
v10HRs7.png

Yea it sucks. I have so many DS shoes not because I'm scared to wear them but because I don't have time
mean.gif

Shoes yellow depending on their storage environment more than anything. something to consider when buying shoes from a personal owner.
just protect them then you can keep your soles DS.. people wonder all the time how my foamies are still icy..and i say ancient  gamer g secret.

Last edited:

Yes Brandon mall is beyond whack, it's to suburban for my urban soul if you know what know what I mean.... But they actually get a lot of shoes they might sellout quick they might. That's the only mall I know that doesn't have a Footaction, even that garbage mall in Lakeland has a Footaction
malls that dont have shoe stores.. = they dont want hood people there..
Something like that

Heads up guys. The grey/volt foamposites were on sale for $129.99 at my local FTL and they were able to stock locate me a pair in my size.

Yea it sucks. I have so many DS shoes not because I'm scared to wear them but because I don't have time :smh:

just protect them then you can keep your soles DS.. people wonder all the time how my foamies are still icy..and i say ancient  gamer g secret.

:x

Last edited:
:rofl: how do you keep a certain part of the shoe "DS"? You've misused that term to a whole new level.

Scooped them guccis very clean n simple...
What if i acetone a pair? Would i end up with the white gucci? Lol j/k

Was gonna cop just to black em out but I realized the green AIR on the tongue would bug the outta me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp... one down, one to go...

View media item 1701098
This would be a lot easier if just the blood stains were all I needed to clean off. Nope, the whole damn shoe is covered in that film. It turns into a sticky dust as you wipe it off, so you have to go over the same spots over and over. Took half a bottle of acetone (:nerd:z so far) just for one shoe.

My damn hand & wrist are gonna be feeling this tomorrow, lol...

If I can get a pair for the low, I'm getting them blacked out except for the gum soles.
Thank you for taking a pic on the carpet instead of the parquet floor
laugh.gif
... My pair should be here Wed, got lucky and got the 2nd to last sz 11 on END yesterday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom