FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the leather and the blue sole is horrible.  what does ben gordon have to do with foamposites?  dude got waived in orl right? 

A Ben Gordon pack :lol:

Can we get Penny's Home PE first?

No stars, gitd, glitter, leather eyestay, or champagne/off white color either.

C'mon Nike Just Do It!

Ben Gordon had nothing to do with the red pros. Lord knows why our favorite info provider is trying to add that nickname.

Those were Ben Gordon PE samples, various heads own them and have posted them in the PE sample threads over the years.

Those were Ben Gordon PE samples, various heads own them and have posted them in the PE sample threads over the years.

So Gordon has a leather upper red pro?

He did, but his had leather eyestays, not 'uppers'.

I'm not sure if Balt just used the wrong word in his posts, or if Nike is about to make the entire upper leather.

I'm going to give them the undeserved benefit of the doubt and assume he just forgot the right term.

Last edited:
Ben Gawden pack that's funny dude needs to stop the foolishness....

Just got a call from FedEx, I thought dude was going to tell me I have to pay custom tax on the Gucci joints.... All he ask for was the material of the shoe, the material of the sole and what type of shoe it was. He got to declared value skip over and said that's it... First time that every happen in all my yrs of buying shoes from the UK and EU

These are not Ben Gordon PEs just cuz bro wore them in college a few times don't mean they should switch the name same reason I refuse to call the pearls "he got games". They are royal blue and black pro not "Ben Gordons"View media item 1702599

wait....not just leather eyelets . the entire upper is leather? i cant tell that well on my phone. for goodness sake if its so.

Royals with the blue sole never dropped
His specific red pro PE

But since the upper is leather it's not an 100% retro anyway imo

Last edited:
:lol: at all the nooB comments about what Ben gotta do with them!?

Not sure how it's a noob comment. I've been rocking with foams since forever and have known BG to rep AF1s more than foams. And the red pros were released before BG got his pe so it's hard to say we are getting the PE unless it's to the exact spec which doesn't sound like it is.

Back
Top Bottom