FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Not sure how it's a noob comment. I've been rocking with foams since forever and have known BG to rep AF1s more than foams. And the red pros were released before BG got his pe so it's hard to say we are getting the PE unless it's to the exact spec which doesn't sound like it is.

The royals with the blue sole= Ben PE's
I know u seen them.

Not sure how it's a noob comment. I've been rocking with foams since forever and have known BG to rep AF1s more than foams. And the red pros were released before BG got his pe so it's hard to say we are getting the PE unless it's to the exact spec which doesn't sound like it is.

The royals with the blue sole= Ben PE's
I know u seen them.

BOTH the red and the blues are being called the Ben Gordons and honestly, I've seen the blue ones but no one has referenced them as a PE when i've seen them. I dont hang out in the PE thread and i guess they weren't hot enough to be talked about so its understandable why us "noobs" dont know about them.

If the royal and red foam pros release next year with the leather upper, then these will be passed with the quickness.

Tired of handing $200 on up to Nike for them to keep making alterations to shoes that were just fine they way they were when they first dropped.

I'm just gonna need some clarification on those red and blue pros. He's saying "leather upper" but I'm concerned if he's talking about the shell or the eyelet part. I hope it's just the lace part I can deal with that but if the shell is leather, why even call em foamposites? They're leather-posites if that's the case

I'm just gonna need some clarification on those red and blue pros. He's saying "leather upper" but I'm concerned if he's talking about the shell or the eyelet part. I hope it's just the lace part I can deal with that but if the shell is leather, why even call em foamposites? They're leather-posites if that's the case
just the eyelet

I bet ole boy mr sneaker show is setting back and getting, a good laugh at this leather upper debate and the BG debate.... I honestly think dude that partly to get this thread annoyed and pissed off, just to get back at those who question his tactics and info

BOTH the red and the blues are being called the Ben Gordons and honestly, I've seen the blue ones but no one has referenced them as a PE when i've seen them. I dont hang out in the PE thread and i guess they weren't hot enough to be talked about so its understandable why us "noobs" dont know about them.
Idk why peeps are callin both that. But heads that seen the old PE of the royals pros with the blue sole understand the reference. Hence the name drop.

Idk why peeps are callin both that. But heads that seen the old PE of the royals pros with the blue sole understand the reference. Hence the name drop.

They're calling both that because both of the ones pictured are his PEs.

The red pair looks like the 2002 pair, but his had a leather eyestay, which Balt is saying the upcoming release will have as well (once again, unless Nike seriously plans to put a red leather wrap on the upper of the shoe.)

Here's a picture of the original Red Pro release for reference (not mine):

ihg5ili3dmttuy1khvvv.jpg

Last edited:
That dude needs to work on his clarity. Leather upper is completely different than leather eye stay.

@bigj505  The Royal Pros with a blue sole were for sure a Ben Gordon PE. Team Decade and DependableJay have/had them. Im not so sure on the Red Pro PE, but I do think he had a Red Pro PE which had a leather eye stay as well

Didn't someone also have a variant of the Dooms as a PE also?

@bigj505
 The Royal Pros with a blue sole were for sure a Ben Gordon PE. Team Decade and DependableJay have/had them. Im not so sure on the Red Pro PE, but I do think he had a Red Pro PE which had a leather eye stay as well

Didn't someone also have a variant of the Dooms as a PE also?

You have to look at what I said. I never once said the royal pros were not a PE. My discussion has been purely about the red pros which I had never seen nor heard of them being a PE. Many of us have seen the royal pro tho they were just called samples not BG PEs.

You have to look at what I said. I never once said the royal pros were not a PE. My discussion has been purely about the red pros which I had never seen nor heard of them being a PE. Many of us have seen the royal pro tho they were just called samples not BG PEs.

Not trying to argue. Didn't say you were wrong or anyone else was right. Just stating what I have seen

Not trying to argue. Didn't say you were wrong or anyone else was right. Just stating what I have seen

I'm not arguing. I just want a response to what I said not what was assumed that I said. It's like my comment is being lumped into the other shoe which it shouldn't be. We actually had a pic of the royal pros that were possibly coming out that look like the royal BG version. It was like 4 pics which included a pic of the silver pros with a clear/grey sole.

edit: i was wrong. i was thinking about this photo. i guess its something where I'm like hey they were thinking about changing the royal pros:

Via ig

View media item 1293234

Not sure of i feel bout these.... Nice color scheme but the execution dont seem right to me.... Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Quick question: Foam lace lengths are like 64" or something insanely long like that, right? Wanna get black sport ovals for my "wiped" Thermals, but I'll have to order them online since local options are pretty slim

Back
Top Bottom