FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Holos looking like Pewter 2.0. I like.

Concerning the leather vs nubuck eyestay. I think leather is more durable and wont crack like the nubuck.
it cracks on the 90s models.. the later 2000 models like the 2007 ones.. STILL GOOD MY G... so the newer nubuck is better IMHO...

Not sure about that. Both my pewters and pines have a part on the eyestay where the nubuck sewn is becoming un-done.

Not sure about that. Both my pewters and pines have a part on the eyestay where the nubuck sewn is becoming un-done.
i have foams of all generations.. my og's nubuck was done in months verses my newer foams.. nubuck is still bucking ..lol

"nubuck is still bucking" :rofl:

Couldn't make this up if I tried

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1704607
View media item 1704608
View media item 1704609
View media item 1704610
Finally got around to taking some pictures of my old Black Friday Air Forces
I find it very interesting that they're going with the same material/color as a previous black Friday release. Thank God they didn't try to incorporate the pony hair on the foam. I like it, but would be terrible on a foam.

i wish the foam was darker like this midsole.

shoe seems too light. light grey almost pewterish upper and icey sole. we're in november my g's

Anybody have pics of their worn black suede foams?

Curious to see how theyre holding up.

Thanks

Last edited:

Thanks
Hard to tell in the bottom of the trash pile lmao

Edit* seriously the toe box was bad and they were ashy Larry from the get go. My associate had a pair. Looked bad after 3 wears but he's well to do. Hard to believe ppl just trash 200 dollar plus shoes. Still clean my joints with a toothbrush well it's electronic since I have my own money now.

Last edited:
That leather upper on the '16 blue and red Pros is fine with me. The nubuck fading is no bueno for me; leather is much more durable over time.

Hopefully enough people hate the leather and make them a relatively easier cop. :smokin

Doesn't matter if they are grey or black to me. I'm getting regardless.
I have a few black foams. I have a couple of grey foams. Same difference at this point.

Thanks
View media item 1706020Only light spots on mine came from how they originally laid on the tissue paper.
Mainlty right above the CF where the shoe widens
I store them soles down without the top on the box.
They don't get much burn but I don't have any problems wit em

Last edited:
Oh and those Dooms are oh so copped

Ran thru my 1st pair thinking "Oh theyre Foams theyre damn near bulletproof"

Until the soles got dingy & I couldnt get em back clean again

Back
Top Bottom