FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
wow....... in 2015 the Red/Blk Pros are looking WORSE than the old fakes from '02.

:smh: at Nike n anyone else who endorses those tragedies...

wow....... in 2015 the Red/Blk Pros are looking WORSE than the old fakes from '02.

:smh: at Nike n anyone else who endorses those tragedies...

Of course they are tragedies, because they are HQ replicas aka fakes. Just the like Jordan 5 lows, dude has the white pair with lace locks and the black pair without....

I think the pair in the pack has a white or clear sole.

Those blue pros are horrible with that blue sole :x

If the sole on the pack pair isn't blue then I don't need the pack. I can go without Pearls. I just want whatever Hawk Flight that's closest to the OG pair.

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my old Black Friday Air Forces
I find it very interesting that they're going with the same material/color as a previous black Friday release. Thank God they didn't try to incorporate the pony hair on the foam. I like it, but would be terrible on a foam.
yeah a pony hair foam would be cool, something diff from the masses

pony hair foams.. they would retail for 250.. id wait until they get to 120.. find and research material that will "shave" the fur off.. then some sand paper.. then make them a foam with a real paint job.

OBSERVATIONS

THEY LOVE REMAKING THE PEWTERS I SEE...

BLUE FOAMPRO'S WITH WEIRD LAFFY TAFFY BLUE FOAM AND MATCHING SOLE? :x

LEATHER LACE PANEL NEVER BOTHERED ME EITHER BUT ITS DISRESPECTFUL ON THOSE TWO CLASSICS

Holos looking like Pewter 2.0. I like.

Concerning the leather vs nubuck eyestay. I think leather is more durable and wont crack like the nubuck.

Holos looking like Pewter 2.0. I like.

Concerning the leather vs nubuck eyestay. I think leather is more durable and wont crack like the nubuck.
it cracks on the 90s models.. the later 2000 models like the 2007 ones.. STILL GOOD MY G... so the newer nubuck is better IMHO...

Back
Top Bottom