FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

when jordans get to 300 and the fakes look 99% accurate.. but are half the price.. i know the route im going..lol

It's crazy, I remember when fakes and even the decent fakes were breaking into the market. They had terrible quality, OD colorways and the shape was always off. Now it's like, oh, "The lace bag is in the wrong hole, FAKE." And to be honest, I don't think I could even criticize anyone for going that route.

It's crazy, I remember when fakes and even the decent fakes were breaking into the market. They had terrible quality, OD colorways and the shape was always off. Now it's like, oh, "The lace bag is in the wrong hole, FAKE." And to be honest, I don't think I could even criticize anyone for going that route.
Yeah when I was in high school it was crazy. Full gucci print Jordan 18s, clear 7s, Burberry Timbs... now the Fakes really are indistinguishable at times. I'd never buy a super hype release second hand unless it was from Flight Club or a close friend.

Fakes are too real now... i know this dude who gets fakes but they look pretty good...

Foamposite fakes are still easy to spot.. for now

12.5 I was able to put up 3 more photos in the LC forum under the title Gold foamposites fake?.If anyone could take another look and let me know I'd appreciate it another member is thinking their fake.

Back
Top Bottom