FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So olives, holos, white Gucci, and pearl pack, anything beyond these four

Gunning for Holos and Pearl pack, pleased with the price of the pack, never owned hawk flights but they look cool to me

Was going for olives until I seen the gum sole and suede nubuck whatver it is upper, killed it for me

The soft uppers are nice but I feel like a foam should be made with that posite material, nothing more nothing less, and I like my foams to be in my rotation for a long time and I feel like those are not meant to be tanks like the originals are

^A pack coming out in the next couple months that includes the Nike Foam Pro Pearl and Nike Hawk Flight, you could find em in this thread or google search up 'He Got Game' pack

Its a tribute to the movie and includes the shoes Jesus Shuttlesworth (Ray Allen) wore in the movie

Foams were shown, Hawk flights no pics yet

Last edited:
Thanks I didn't know they were coming in a pack is that confirmed? There starting to drop foam packs all the time now crazy.

Can't believe they are really calling them the he got game pack :smh:

The name is the class of 97 pack.

^ My bad, didn't know they had that name, its just easier for people to know what im talking about if i mention the movie

Yes dilly1031 dilly1031 they are confirmed

Last edited:
I think all of those are ok. I would have changed the laces on the silver and blue pairs.

I would really just prefer the regular silver foam pro with the black outsole though

I think all of those are ok. I would have changed the laces on the silver and blue pairs.

I would really just prefer the regular silver foam pro with the black outsole though

Yea would have did a lace swap myself

the dooms it looks cool on them though.. easy to keep clean with sole protection

Just searched on google on this, so its basically like a screen protector for the soles of your kicks? Anybody own this and is it good?

Can't believe they are really calling them the he got game pack
mean.gif

The name is the class of 97 pack.
nike wants hype on them.. they want their first instant sell out outrage concord news trneding foamposite pack.. so next year they can do a new sucker pack where they find the Foam pro's volt check with the Air Bar B Q's (its a real shoe).. they really want to trend the sucker packs but they need that he got game jordan hype to get people who are jordan "he got game" heads to jump to the foams to crowd up to stores breaking doors off the hinges like incredible hulks to post on twitter for ludicris prices.. all i wana know is how much the sucker shoes can be sold for because i dont want em..lol

Yea would have did a lace swap myself
Just searched on google on this, so its basically like a screen protector for the soles of your kicks? Anybody own this and is it good?
not like ascreen protector.. it keeps the shoes icey even if ou walk on dirt...all of my foams have it.. for me.. the better the install the longer it lasts

^might have to invest, does it change the look at all or is not noticeable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom