FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
dont apologize to me. Do you. Yall woul kill me and my ntdenim in real life lol. Everyone got preferences.
What's ntdenim these days? I think it has progressed. More importantly who dares to wear boot cut with foams? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Luckily i live in the south and can wear shorts like 90% of the yr. But ive def worn bootcut with foams. Cant do the tapered leg thing.

Luckily i live in the south and can wear shorts like 90% of the yr. But ive def worn bootcut with foams. Cant do the tapered leg thing.
I hope they were cuffed. I wouldn't go tapered as much because of the bulk of the shoe but straight to relax fit "if they your size" has the best results for me personally. Joggers actually look clean with foams as well.

laugh.gif
sorry fellas. Took them straight to the basement. Too many shoes have been coming in. Gotta slide some past the wife
laugh.gif
this used to be the case w/ my ex gf

EX GF

lol relationship goals that i dont want.. if i buy something shes just gonna have to say.. that looks nice or that looks crazy

:lol: sorry fellas. Took them straight to the basement. Too many shoes have been coming in. Gotta slide some past the wife :lol:

this used to be the case w/ my ex gf
EX GF
View media item 1721224
:lol:

lol relationship goals that i dont want.. if i buy something shes just gonna have to say.. that looks nice or that looks crazy
She said that at first.... But when there is no chill being shown, she has every right to stink eye me. She's just trying to look out for my best interest. I take no offense.

Last edited:
back on topic tho im pleasantly surprised/happy with my guccis (& for $160 & change im not mad)

first foam in a long time, I downsized a little..  def filled the void of the yeezys & oregons i sold, thank goodness i didn't sell my e blues with a blacked out sole
laugh.gif

some one else mentioned this but i plan on blacking everything out except the red liner(maybe that too actually)

over all a very hot well executed c/w & these will be some tanks to take a beating

might start a search for the ASG.. i see deals flying, especially after they restocked.

I'm in on the dooms & the pearls looking really nice as well. Nike coming after all our pockets
sick.gif

Well it sickens me that aqua is so low on the poll. If I see a ferret today I think imma stomp it out like ol boy did on menace to society. Might include small dogs if we don't break 10 percent by 12 est.
I will look for you and i will find you
nerd.gif
devil.gif

dont apologize to me. Do you. Yall woul kill me and my ntdenim in real life lol. Everyone got preferences.
What's ntdenim these days? I think it has progressed. More importantly who dares to wear boot cut with foams? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
pretty much what i wear in jeans is #NTDenim, i'd post a pick but they don't seem to be working at the moment

if one of the suedes doesn't win i will reset the poll everyday til it will
laugh.gif
 i voted grey suedes due to their ability to go with every pro TX team, other wise i'd have voted the fruity pebbles, i like the pearl look to them, i hope the pearls are pearled like those

ill admit....ive worn bootcut true religions with foams on several occasions *kanyeshrug*

:rofl: those true religion pants are just not my style. Also the price tag makes me cringe. I think they are good jeans but the way my money setup...

redrum3281 redrum3281 I have no beef. I'll just accept my dark obsidians as this year's lebron 11 denim ext lol

We need pictures. People are confused. I should have more on foot pictures but I never pay attention to my phone or bother taking pictures having fun while I'm out. Idk weird I guess...

Last edited:
:rofl: those true religion pants are just not my style. Also the price tag makes me cringe. I think they are good jeans but the way my money setup...

redrum3281 redrum3281 I have no beef. I'll just accept my dark obsidians as this year's lebron 11 denim ext lol

We need pictures. People are confused. I should have more on foot pictures but I never pay attention to my phone or bother taking pictures having fun while I'm out. Idk weird I guess...

View media item 1721349

And here is a dope (IMO) on foot pic of the Gucci. Stolen from @CharmCityKid

View media item 1721209

These would have sold out instantly had they not been compared to the Yeezy's and released closer to Christmas like a Black Friday release. These are still sitting on sneaker shelves around me.

I disagree. Not many colors sell out these days unless they are more limited like the obsidians golds and gone fishings
gone fishing and golds were limited?

And here is a dope (IMO) on foot pic of the Gucci. Stolen from @CharmCityKid

These would have sold out instantly had they not been compared to the Yeezy's and released closer to Christmas like a Black Friday release. These are still sitting on sneaker shelves around me.

I disagree. Not many colors sell out these days unless they are more limited like the obsidians golds and gone fishings
gone fishing and golds were limited?

Not limited as in champ pack X limited but they were a limited GR. a lot of places got them but they didn't get a ton of them.

Jeans in the day shorts afterwards for me... Nike clearance socks from the outlets.. nothing beats 4 for 20 and that match all of my kicks..

Heads up DaDa spinners are back. Doubt anyone makes a thread about em. Thought Gooze and Rum would like to know though. Ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom