FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Heads up DaDa spinners are back. Doubt anyone makes a thread about em. Thought Gooze and Rum would like to know though. Ha ha ha
Very funny Brian, like i'd just steal a cop car and put spinners on it
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Cuz we're from the south? ...racist
mean.gif
roll.gif
all that, i figured he said bcuz we be on some shoe games

No BS sometimes I get Rum and 7 confused. 7 is the dude from England right? One of y'all had a crush on Britta Ruth aka chomp chain.

No BS sometimes I get Rum and 7 confused. 7 is the dude from England right? One of y'all had a crush on Britta Ruth aka chomp chain.
you just messed up everybody
laugh.gif
 7 is from england, i'm from the souf, TX to be exact and VB had the thang for Britta, and all of yall was on saggy in the XII thread
roll.gif

You're a nobody in this hobby without a pair of Monarchs!!

I wear mine everyday to work!! Straight tanks!!

:nthat: :pimp:

I must be somebody because I just bought two pairs. White/navy/red at Ross,$32 each. My new office work shoe, love them. Wife calls them old man shoes and constantly teases, short hair don't care.

View media item 1722321

Last edited:
:lol:
She said that at first.... But when there is no chill being shown, she has every right to stink eye me. She's just trying to look out for my best interest. I take no offense.

Yep-and my once favorite go-to "Been had these" has been dead! My phone was charging right were she was sitting after the OVO drop. Text comes through from one of my boys asking if I copped OVOs. She gave me the death stare waiting for me to text my reply! Gucci's and the last 5 pair are hidden away!
View media item 1597333

I disagree. Not many colors sell out these days unless they are more limited like the obsidians golds and gone fishings

You may have a point, but I can see a lot of people buying Gucci foams much faster had they released closer to the holidays. Team matchy match would have bought them up and sported them with an "ugly sweater" that was black green and red to Christmas family gatherings and work parties. Nike should have swapped the dates with these and the holograms. They should have released the Holograms this month like they did the Copper flightposites last Sept. and released the Gucci foams for Black Friday.

I disagree. Not many colors sell out these days unless they are more limited like the obsidians golds and gone fishings

You may have a point, but I can see a lot of people buying Gucci foams much faster had they released closer to the holidays. Team matchy match would have bought them up and sported them with an "ugly sweater" that was black green and red to Christmas family gatherings and work parties. Nike should have swapped the dates with these and the holograms. They should have released the Holograms this month like they did the Copper flightposites last Sept. and released the Gucci foams for Black Friday.

Y? So they could be more hyped? :lol:
Knicks foams >>> Gucci and we can still get those for retail or below.
The fact of the matter is that foams are not as in style as they had been. Dudes jumped off the bandwagon a while ago which has made things much easier.

Some kid has been wearing the Guccis to work and now I kinda wish I had grabbed them to black out everything like I intially intended. The matte finish foam is so purty.

The fact of the matter is that foams are not as in style as they had been. Dudes jumped off the bandwagon a while ago which has made things much easier.

Lol at the Knicks foams being better than Gucci foams, but I do agree foams have fallen out of favor with many hypebeast and sneakerheads. Plus bulky kicks aren't really in now. Vans, Tom's (Slip-ons), Nike Flyknits, Air Max, and Jordans are what everyone is rocking these days.

Lol at the Knicks foams being better than Gucci foams, but I do agree foams have fallen out of favor with many hypebeast and sneakerheads. Plus bulky kicks aren't really in now. Vans, Tom's (Slip-ons), Nike Flyknits, Air Max, and Jordans are what everyone is rocking these days.

Foams are bulky? Didn't know that.
I'd say the first Adidas yeezys and the Kobe 9s are more bulky than foams.
Trends are trends tho... Everyone loves flyknit no matter what you put it on.

I voted for Black Guccis because I thought they were the best colorway.

Gone Fishes are second, but I don't own them.

I think the Holo's are dope, but like others I don't want the wife giving me the death stare :lol:

I was about to buy the Gamma XI's, but I just the bought the Gucci's, Galaxy S6 and just stupid nonsense I don't need that I see on sale on slickdeals like Canon photo paper :smh:, and I want the Black/Blue Chris Webbers.

I just have to prioritize though and once we buy the house I'll see where things go.

Even though I'm not into kicks anymore like that I keep wanting releases that coming out :smh: Nike Air White Cement 4's I want definitely :smh:

Back
Top Bottom