FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Y? So they could be more hyped?
laugh.gif

Knicks foams >>> Gucci and we can still get those for retail or below.
The fact of the matter is that foams are not as in style as they had been. Dudes jumped off the bandwagon a while ago which has made things much easier.
which is good.. i was tired of the "galaxy boom" messing up releases of them.. still all of the lmited releases bring the "galaxy hype" to that CW.. (Oregon,DB,MIrrors)

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some Yeezy foams, but I'm so apprehensive buying offline because I get paranoid thinking they might be fakes, but someone told me there are not many fake foams made. Is that true?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some Yeezy foams, but I'm so apprehensive buying offline because I get paranoid thinking they might be fakes, but someone told me there are not many fake foams made. Is that true?
fake education did a comparison on the fake yeezy's.. biggest stand out feature is that the color of the inliner should match the pull peice thingy in the back.. the fakes have slightly different solar colorings there.. the fakes besides that are pretty close..

there are many fakes foams out there. granted some colorways may have more fakes than others, but theres a good amount out there.

Don't need to be buying offline if you are paranoid and can't judge the shoes to be honest. Actually, don't need to be buying from a non authorized source if you can't tell.

fake education did a comparison on the fake yeezy's.. biggest stand out feature is that the color of the inliner should match the pull peice thingy in the back.. the fakes have slightly different solar colorings there.. the fakes besides that are pretty close..
pull piece thingy? :smh:

pull piece thingy?
mean.gif
pull tab
laugh.gif

Don't need to be buying offline if you are paranoid and can't judge the shoes to be honest. Actually, don't need to be buying from a non authorized source if you can't tell.
LOL ok even better question then. Have fakes been sold in the classifieds on NikeTalk?

what?!?! i just seen a video on IG of someone getting scammed on some Gucci foams. they had the GS carbon fiber plate on them :lol:

I've never seen a good looking pair of fake foams.
i have.. the GM thread has some royals that look hella good.. i would have been fooled..ive seen a pair of fake mirrors.. the big catch is the icey sole.. its not as clear as the retail pair or as blue.. my thing is i wonder if the mirror material is better..

I've never seen a good looking pair of fake foams.

Those pine green Ones that popped up and was proved to be fake, looked pretty good. But we only saw just one side of the shoe. I saw a pair of supreme foams that were fake that look good. I think those were posted in this thread. Dude was selling them on eBay and even said they were fake in the discription

I voted for Black Guccis because I thought they were the best colorway.

Gone Fishes are second, but I don't own them.

I think the Holo's are dope, but like others I don't want the wife giving me the death stare
laugh.gif

I was about to buy the Gamma XI's, but I just the bought the Gucci's, Galaxy S6 and just stupid nonsense I don't need that I see on sale on slickdeals like Canon photo paper
mean.gif
, and I want the Black/Blue Chris Webbers.

I just have to prioritize though and once we buy the house I'll see where things go.

Even though I'm not into kicks anymore like that I keep wanting releases that coming out
mean.gif
Nike Air White Cement 4's I want definitely
mean.gif
death stare, i just got the death text, "your shoes just came in" no chances to sneak them at all
mean.gif

LOL ok even better question then. Have fakes been sold in the classifieds on NikeTalk?
Rarely but if it happens, the seller is immediately banned.
what if the seller says he's selling fakes?

So during the post approval process, do the mod do a legit check on the shoes ?

You tell me where you have seen that

they never do a legit check. that takes too much time and doesnt make sense and can cause all types of issues. too many factors. would be a huge headache.

im assuming that if somebody sold fakes in the NT classifieds, the buyer would report the seller and then the seller is banned when it is determined he did in fact sell fakes.

Last edited:
^^^ BINGO AND REPPED!!!

it's ultimately up to the buyer to do his/her research. It's not practical to assume the moderator can be the knower of all fakes.

Back
Top Bottom