FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
RIGHT.. AND THERE'S A LOT ON THAT LIST THAT HASNT RELEASED.. WELL MAYBE NOT A LOT BUT A GOOD FEW... IM SURPRISED THE PEARL PACK DIDNT INCLUDE VOLTS..THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY BETTER

Surprised?
You aren't new here. You know Nike doesn't put together nice packs anymore

for a change the thread is moving today.. now we just need an active topic... besides the dooms next year.. whats everyones next anticipated retro.. for me..

Volt Check Pro's.. pulease!!! These i need to fil my 1997 sneaker desire.

i feel where j o 19 is coming from though, its not even a released colorway yet. it shouldnt even be on the list. how could it be the "Best of 2015" yet no one has them yet?
eyes.gif

if were voting blindly then the mirrors would of probably been in the lead if not for that peeling issue.
RIGHT.. AND THERE'S A LOT ON THAT LIST THAT HASNT RELEASED.. WELL MAYBE NOT A LOT BUT A GOOD FEW... IM SURPRISED THE PEARL PACK DIDNT INCLUDE VOLTS..THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY BETTER
only 4 haven't released 2 of which are on the FTL release callendar and therefore their dates are in the thread title, i was gonna wait til Jan 01 but i figured since we know all the cws for the yr.....why wait

What you cats been up to?
me. minus "life" ive been complaining about my beta experiences with Mac OSX El Capitan. continuity feature craps up after 30 minutes on calls and its nothing you can do about it besides hang up..so i plan on wiping my extra partition clean and going with 10.10 again.. that rhymes

We only got 1 OG colorway and it hasn't even released yet. Why blindly vote?
BECAUSE ITS SLATED TO RELEASE.. EVEN IF IT DOESNT AND GETS SCRAPPED, THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS YOU CANT VOTE FOR IT... FURTHERMORE, SOMEONE PUT IT IN THE LIST AS AN OPTION... SO BLIND OR NOT, YOU CAN VOTE. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU VOTE FOR IT OR NOT I REALLY DONT CARE LOL I JUST NOTICED THAT GONE FISHING WAS HIGH.. THEYRE TRASH IMO BUT THATS JUST ME
I never said it was a rule. Just saying I'm not voting for it until I see it in person. I'm not just voting because it's pearls. You made a statement and I replied. No need to get defensive like that.
this. thats the only reason why i didnt vote for the holos. it was between them and the gone fishings for me. i actually own the GFs so i can speak to the quality. i voted for the GFs and i see they are smoking the competition currently

for a change the thread is moving today.. now we just need an active topic... besides the dooms next year.. whats everyones next anticipated retro.. for me..

Volt Check Pro's.. pulease!!! These i need to fil my 1997 sneaker desire.
hmmm next retro will be the AJXII MPs

i feel where j o 19 is coming from though, its not even a released colorway yet. it shouldnt even be on the list. how could it be the "Best of 2015" yet no one has them yet? :rolleyes

if were voting blindly then the mirrors would of probably been in the lead if not for that peeling issue.

Nike wouldn't give us 2 shoes we actually want :lol:

Last great pack came out 9 years ago :smh:

Ive never liked Jordan XIs so the best pack to me was probably the IV and XIX or the III and XX ...closest pack to being perfect in my eyes was the Championship X pack. The low had an amazing colorway but I absolutely hated that silhouette. XI pack would have been purchase worthy (resale aside).

DMP Pack
Infrared Pack
Gold Medal Pack
Raging Bull Pack
DMP Jordan 1 60+ pack
old love/new love pack
6/17 CDP
7/16 CDP
11/12 CDP

Last edited:
I wonder how the foam threads use to be on here when they were the "in" shoe to have among sneakerheads and hypebeast? I think the price increase and wack colorways are what killed the foams for many fans of the shoe (myself included). That $200-$215 price range was perfect for the foam imo. Once it got to $230-$245 it made more people stay in the Jordan, Vans, Nike Air Max zone with kicks.

Last edited:
I wonder how the foam threads use to be on here when they were the "in" shoe to have among sneakerheads and hypebeast? I think the price increase and wack colorways are what killed the foams for many fans of the shoe (myself included). That $200-$215 price range was perfect for the foam imo. Once it got to $230-$245 it made more people stay in the Jordan, Vans, Nike Air Max zone with kicks.
Been here since the first days of nT. I could say 06-10 was the best years as far as foam quality and releases that were great. When the hype beast finally got around to foams most of us on here had what we wanted and didn't think too much about resale because foams weren't that limited as they are now. It looks like it might be coming back to the regular days of walking in the store a day after release and still get a pair without being sodimized

Back
Top Bottom