FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Who 's Coppin Olives?

nerd.gif
SNKRS was an easy cop

applying for the converse, and nike outlet jobs as we speak
laugh.gif
 wife gonna kill me 2x, one for part time job, 2 bcuz i'm going ham on shoe buying
devil.gif
Bad idea
why
nerd.gif
getting one of those jobs for access to a discount on kicks usually doesnt end well. there is somebody here working for nike that is about to quit (MF Gooze i think). in the long run, it wont be worth it to you after you factor in everything that youre gonna have to deal with for that discount.

^Truth. I make like 36 bucks a day before taxes at Nike then I'm just bored out of my mind doing menial tasks like folding tees to pass time. I can make my 2 week Nike check in one day at my main gig. Swoosh is great to look at but you put up with way more than it's worth.

^Truth. I make like 36 bucks a day before taxes at Nike then I'm just bored out of my mind doing menial tasks like folding tees to pass time. I can make my 2 week Nike check in one day at my main gig. Swoosh is great to look at but you put up with way more than it's worth.
i left retail & never looked back. TOO much for too little. opening & closing multiple stores, managing staff, surpassing all sales goals while directing shipment in & out, with paperwork on top? FOH. couple homies still look out when i ask but of course it's no access like before.

still for the most part get anything i want. & if not just put a little leg work
happy.gif

A Swoosh account is the high school dream :lol:

Olives are easily the most attractive nubuck Foam Nike has made in my opinion, but I'm still good on all of those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom