FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the olives are nice but the grey's are better both are leagues ahead of that other shoe yall been naming or name changing, nick naming, man yall know what i'm saying
roll.gif

the olives are nice but the grey's are better both are leagues ahead of that other shoe yall been naming or name changing, nick naming, man yall know what i'm saying
roll.gif
Let's see...should I go with Kobe or Cosby on this one??  Cosby it is! 
laugh.gif

the olives are nice but the grey's are better both are leagues ahead of that other shoe yall been naming or name changing, nick naming, man yall know what i'm saying :rofl:
Let's see...should I go with Kobe or Cosby on this one??  Cosby it is! :lol:
View media item 1711988

When it comes to foams I'm not the og buyer, I like the diff stuff, all whites but people clowned, the suedes are fire and IMHO the best foams made, like the ext look, and can't wait for the next material change

These Olive Tree suede's and that price tag will sit harder than Rick Ross on the toilet. Anyone who likes them and has $250 to splurge will be an easy cop for them.

Last edited:
Wish I had enough to buy the olives but I've been spending too much lately.

And the point of that list was to list all the packs where I wanted both shoes (I define this as if the shoes that make up the pack were to be released separately, I would still cop both.)

If you see someone in an obvious pair of fake foams, what do you do? I haven't really seen any.

You should point at their feet, say "what are those," then tell us if he puts you to sleep.
doesn't like swearing but condones violence? :lol:

The swearing is NIKETALKS's RULE not MY RULE.

I condone violence? It is what it is. If you think you need to tell someone about their fakes then be prepared for the response you may receive.

Yes, it sucks that people wear fakes but why do they do so? Not everyone can pay the price for these shoes. No need to talk down upon them. Laugh in your head and keep it moving if it makes you feel better.

If you see someone in an obvious pair of fake foams, what do you do? I haven't really seen any.

You should point at their feet, say "what are those," then tell us if he puts you to sleep.
doesn't like swearing but condones violence? :lol:

The swearing is NIKETALKS's RULE not MY RULE.

I condone violence? It is what it is. If you think you need to tell someone about their fakes then be prepared for the response you may receive.

Yes, it sucks that people wear fakes but why do they do so? Not everyone can pay the price for these shoes. No need to talk down upon them. Laugh in your head and keep it moving if it makes you feel better.
just joking boss :stoneface:

Any info on the availability of the class of 97 pack, is it gonna be as limited as the last foam package? Was the last foam package hard to get? Are all these questions answered on the previous pages? Alll that and more on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

No but in all seriousness if anyone can answer any of those questions itd be grestly appreciated, or at least answer the last one and I'll go back and read myself

Back
Top Bottom