FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Any info on the availability of the class of 97 pack, is it gonna be as limited as the last foam package? Was the last foam package hard to get? Are all these questions answered on the previous pages? Alll that and more on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

No but in all seriousness if anyone can answer any of those questions itd be grestly appreciated, or at least answer the last one and I'll go back and read myself

Not sure about quantity. We haven't even seen pics of the other shoe yet.
Sharpie pack wasn't that hard and actually was able to be purchased for below retail by a few.
A lot of outlet returns.

That's kinda hard to know depending on where you are. I haven't seen the sharpie pack around here for a while now.
Yeah that's why I said some, I've seen em around me but I'm sure other areas are sold out. Just going by what I've seen.

Any info on the availability of the class of 97 pack, is it gonna be as limited as the last foam package? Was the last foam package hard to get? Are all these questions answered on the previous pages? Alll that and more on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

No but in all seriousness if anyone can answer any of those questions itd be grestly appreciated, or at least answer the last one and I'll go back and read myself
Most packs in general are produced in small numbers for obvious reasons... that said 

'97 Pack will be the same as Sharpie Pack in terms of units but price point and the white cw seems like theres more interest than Sharpies 

Last edited:
Thanks bro makes sense, havent even asked which of my local places got the sharpies so idk where ima start in a couple of months

Hopefully even with the increased demand that price tag should keep some away dont wanna be left feeling like the time i missed out on the stealths a few decembers back

The price of the packs alone makes people not want to grab them as it is. That and if the other shoe is ugly they will be a fairly easy cop. The sharpie pack is still sitting in Foot Action at Dolphin Mall.

Isnt the sharpie pack retail 500 too? And these are 385 as well as both shoes are better recieved smh this aint lookin well :lol:

Last edited:
What is everyone thoughts on the Hologram foams, is it a general release, and are we talking instant sellout? 
They will sellout instantly. If 4k tvs go under 800 dollars if not you won't be good. Also you got the aqua 8s coming out you might wanna go with those. 8 ball say it's going to be tuff!

Last edited:
What is everyone thoughts on the Hologram foams, is it a general release, and are we talking instant sellout? 
They will sellout instantly. If 4k tvs go under 800 dollars if not you won't be good. Also you got the aqua 8s coming out you might wanna go with those. 8 ball say it's going to be tuff!
hisense 4k tvs are 538 normally. waiting for that black Friday deal plus my discount :nerd:

Black Friday release right?

When people miss out on Aqua's they will cop them as a consolation or for trade/quick flip.

Last edited:
Black Friday release right?

When people miss out on Aqua's they will cop them as a consolation or for trade/quick flip.
thought holos got changed to the day b4 thnxgving?? Kinda like da knicks foams last year

Back
Top Bottom