FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The swearing is NIKETALKS's RULE not MY RULE.

I condone violence? It is what it is. If you think you need to tell someone about their fakes then be prepared for the response you may receive.

Yes, it sucks that people wear fakes but why do they do so? Not everyone can pay the price for these shoes. No need to talk down upon them. Laugh in your head and keep it moving if it makes you feel better.
im going to be quiet about that one......

I condone violence? It is what it is. If you think you need to tell someone about their fakes then be prepared for the response you may receive.

Yes, it sucks that people wear fakes but why do they do so? Not everyone can pay the price for these shoes. No need to talk down upon them. Laugh in your head and keep it moving if it makes you feel better.

Quoting me doesn't mean you are being quiet...

Quoting me doesn't mean you are being quiet...
its gamerG...thats him being quiet
laugh.gif

I'm loving nike decision to do colored soles.idk white soles would have been hot with white upper.blue mirror foam has nice blue sole 2

Really? ...because if my calculations are are correct thats about 2, maybe even 3 shades off.

Yea they are more closer to the royals than the teals.
Kinda reminds me of the sport royal shade but still about lighter.

Regardless, I'm in.

Those Carolina joints are going to look crazy on a cloudless sunny day.... I'll gladly go outta my way to grab a pair.

Last edited:
From the pics, thats def not far heel or Carolina blue tho. Too dark.

Last edited:
i like these.. but they should have painted the "underfoam" white so make the clear sole "stnad out."

Tar Heel blue? Ha ha ha

Nike has devalued and ruined so many classic sneakers with these off colored versions and retro plus CWs. This makes it official for me.....

Foams are garbage. Point blank period. No Volts no OG blue Penny's can bring me back at this point. I'm slowly starting to sell off things and move on from sneakers. Have at it folks.

Back
Top Bottom