FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i may double on a knicks soon.. or at least would like to.. i still need to make that SC custom.

I know the Wolf Grey's are old news, but did anyone on the forums get them? And how did it feel? Seeing some still up for sale at retail and thinking about picking up a pair still before its all long gone.

Wow nike.com has a bunch of pairs up right now. Had to settle for 10.5 and now my size 10 is up in the whites. Smh

Figures i finally get lucky on a pair off nike.com and nobody wants them. These will be worn a few times then sent to the custom shop.

Seen the white guccis and olive foams today in nike Dallas. not bad but i will hold out till the holograms.

Figures i finally get lucky on a pair off nike.com and nobody wants them. These will be worn a few times then sent to the custom shop.

why does it matter what the masses want? you got them, which would typically mean YOU want them. but maybe you were just buying, hoping they were hyped and would sell out so you would look cool?

why does it matter what the masses want? you got them, which would typically mean YOU want them. but maybe you were just buying, hoping they were hyped and would sell out so you would look cool?
:lol: I was trying to figure out exactly what he/she was trying to convey but I figured it was best to just let it get lost in the subsequent pages.

the reselllers hhyper beasts and nike cares.. they want us to  react to foams the same way people reacted to the 2011 concord retro.. and turn to incredible huls tearing doors off the hinges..lol

Ive been searching for some 09 eggplants for a long time now for the right price. These cost me $110 shipped after I used $64 eBay bucks. Soles seem more yellowed in pics than in person but I'm happy.

View media item 1742800

heh...2009, huh

I think I've worn mine only one or two times in that span. I've been meaning to wear those, the coppers and pine greens. I've thought about selling them, because I don't wear them.

holo buddies, holo homies, holo peeps, holo boyz, holo (insert watever tf here).....NO. nobody gonna be any of that.
why are you holo phobic? its just a shoe and "multicolorTimes2"
 no, im stupid-phobic. that ish sounds stupid.
QFT
tired.gif
 guess where holophrase-haters
roll.gif

QFT
tired.gif
 guess where holophrase-haters
roll.gif
nope.. just holo phobic.. too bad im not famous.. then i could hashtag when i pose on the gram with the grams and encourage those who share the admiration of holo"grams" to promote unity (especially if these are GR)

you could write some very nice childrens fables with your imagination.
lol.. we gotta make some fun out of the thread.. its been kinda slow in here.. and wouldnt it be nice for a shoe that we all want we can purchase without empowering resellers..

Back
Top Bottom