FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Cmon man. Chill on that noise. Getting tired of seeing it every page.
cant respond back to an admin.. you have god powers..lol if this was twitter i could respond back..

at least youve fulfilled ones dream.. checking baltsneakershow..lol

cant respond back to an admin.. you have god powers..lol if this was twitter i could respond back..

at least youve fulfilled ones dream.. checking baltsneakershow..lol
so wrong
roll.gif

correction. #voteforbanningofgamergfromfoampositethread
Banning him from the thread will just make a foam thread legend out of him. Dudes love to hate him but miss him when he's not posting.

:lol: I think the people that hate him, always hate him... I called for his return and immediately regretted it but I for one never want him banned, he keeps this thread relevant for me. I love to watch people struggle in the quicksand that is GamerGs logic.

I passed on paying retail for the white guccis since I came up on 2 steals (gym greens $130 and obsidians $122) :D

Sometimes when theres a new flavor of the week, people sell older stuff to cop. Thats when I swoop in like a vulture

Bigj... Sometimes it's necessary tho lol. The lesser of two evils IMO

Dozo I need a deal like that on both colorways

laugh.gif
I think the people that hate him, always hate him... I called for his return and immediately regretted it but I for one never want him banned, he keeps this thread relevant for me. I love to watch people struggle in the quicksand that is GamerGs logic.
there's not enough rope in the world to save anyone from that quicksand, it does get really quiet in here when he's gone
laugh.gif

Bigj... Sometimes it's necessary tho lol. The lesser of two evils IMO

Dozo I need a deal like that on both colorways
he doesn't really do anything to warrant being banned though

Redrum has spoken... gamerG stays :lol:

It's definitely been some foam deals lately. The hype train is gone and it's becoming a favorable shoe for foam heads again.

Redrum has spoken... gamerG stays
laugh.gif

It's definitely been some foam deals lately. The hype train is gone and it's becoming a favorable shoe for foam heads again.
im mad.. my friend sold his oregons for 400 and i missed it..lol they go for over 550

The irony in this statement.... Hypocrites I tell you.
thats the best price for them.. i wouldnt try for anything else.. since i missed that i havent looked for anymore.. and yes im still against resellers and their destruction of the culture.. damn you galaxy!!

I passed on paying retail for the white guccis since I came up on 2 steals (gym greens $130 and obsidians $122)
happy.gif

Sometimes when theres a new flavor of the week, people sell older stuff to cop. Thats when I swoop in like a vulture
Makes sense to me.

Yeah that's it... I was trying to look cool... Smh.
I was saying it's interesting i finally cop online and it's because it's not a hyped shoe. I guess that's the only way to get foams these days. Who wears shoes to look cool?

Back
Top Bottom