FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
dont let FSU ear abuot this. they may get the evil Check boys to make an official release.. they did the DT2's FSU and they sold out faster than any of the retro's.... these would "Galaxify" the foams again and we dont need that.

My boy justbeast did them. They have tomahawks on the back like our helmet and the front has the crystal trophy to celebrate our 2013 title...

Bigj... Sometimes it's necessary tho lol. The lesser of two evils IMO

Dozo I need a deal like that on both colorways

keep an eye on ebay man. Thats where I got the obsidians.

The gym greens i copped thru a facebook group

I myself passed on the white Gucci's and the suede green foams.

Saw them for the first time today
like them but not for $230 and $250 respectfully
Up till a few months ago i would have copped both.

i'm not getting tired of foams but the price and the time the shoes release make me just say it with foams just a little bit.

But I will cop either colorway at a nice discount if one comes up

I will pick up the Holograms. Hopefully

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself passed on the white Gucci's and the suede green foams.

Saw them for the first time today
like them but not for $230 and $250 respectfully
Up till a few months ago i would have copped both.

i'm not getting tired of foams but the price and the time the shoes release make me just say it with foams just a little bit.

But I will cop either colorway at a nice discount if one comes up

I will pick up the Holograms. Hopefully

i feel you bruh. 100% feel you.

I'm actually at that point with shoes as a whole... if i can't get them for the right price then ill be just happy to pass. too many releases man... just too many. its probably why I've been happy with my eBay buys. each is at the price I'm happy to pay.

i feel you bruh. 100% feel you.

I'm actually at that point with shoes as a whole... if i can't get them for the right price then ill be just happy to pass. too many releases man... just too many. its probably why I've been happy with my eBay buys. each is at the price I'm happy to pay.

Yup your right
Wish I could feel that way you do about all sneakers but unfortunately I'm not there yet.

But prices on the box are just too high with so many shoes coming out to close to each other.

Last edited:
I'll always love sneakers but it's been easy for me to walk away and cut way down. This started back when the Eggplants first dropped. I busted my tracking down two pairs. Then a year later, they released them again. Felt like a slap in the face. I stopped buying shoes completely for like three or four years. Slowly been getting back into it but only if its a decent deal. To see Adidas and Reebok retroing shoes and keeping them the same price today as they were in 95 and 01 is a great thing to see and then Nike is raising prices every year. I rarely buy Nike shoes now.

I'll always love sneakers but it's been easy for me to walk away and cut way down. This **** started back when the Eggplants first dropped. I busted my *** tracking down two pairs. Then a year later, they released them again. Felt like a slap in the face. I stopped buying shoes completely for like three or four years. Slowly been getting back into it but only if its a decent deal. To see Adidas and Reebok retroing shoes and keeping them the same price today as they were in 95 and 01 is a great thing to see and then Nike is raising prices every year. I rarely buy Nike shoes now.

I got ya but with me its nike/air jordan or nothing.

I myself cant see me doing the stupid crap I do just for some reeboks or adidas.

Nike needs to really watch them selves

Quite a number of people I know have said the same thing you do
they stopped buying Jordan and Nike have been buying Adidas because of price and are tired of seeing people with the same damn shoes on like everyone else.

Me personally I don't feel that way I by Jordan and foams because I like them the thousand of other people that have the same shoe doesn't bother me at all
Never did really

I've also been seeing a lot more adidas on peoples feet that would normally be wearing nikes.

The same when im in the streets alot of kids/younger adults or older sneakerheads who normally wear jordans/nikes are wearing adidas.

Not just yeezys.
adidas dud something right this year to get back on track with a very fickle audience

If I have to resort to buying other brands because of price I'm done with this hobby

Last edited:
Yeah, adidas seems like they had a good year. I haven't bought any new Adidas or Reebok, I'm not a fan of their new . I have definitely been buying old retros of shoes I wanted as a kid. Shawn Kemp, Kobe (Adidas), Frank Thomas, Keyshawn Johnson. Shoes like that. When you can buy them all for $30-$70 each. It's a damn good day. Then I see Nike only going up and quality going down. It's a shame.

Yeah, adidas seems like they had a good year. I haven't bought any new Adidas or Reebok, I'm not a fan of their new . I have definitely been buying old retros of shoes I wanted as a kid. Shawn Kemp, Kobe (Adidas), Frank Thomas, Keyshawn Johnson. Shoes like that. When you can buy them all for $30-$70 each. It's a damn good day. Then I see Nike only going up and quality going down. It's a shame.
nike is saying.. you fools will buy into the check.. 

i just got my big hurts a couple months ago for $35 shipped :smokin

i just got my big hurts a couple months ago for $35 shipped
smokin.gif
i've a feeling this will be a big adidas yr for myself, i'll be picking up all the AJXIIs that i don't already own and prob lebron exts but that might be all i get on the nike side

the only money nike gets for my collection will be for foams. ill likely sell off a lot of my stuff to be honest. i dont even have many Js in my personal collection anymore, since the market got so heavily flooded i lost interest. now i just gain profits from em

the only money nike gets for my collection will be for foams. ill likely sell off a lot of my stuff to be honest. i dont even have many Js in my personal collection anymore, since the market got so heavily flooded i lost interest. now i just gain profits from em
tbh the only foams i want are those red suedes that never made it from sample, but i want them in timb form, other than that i don't see myself buying any foams this yr, i'll see what suede foams come about next yr

I don't have a set shoe to buy these days. I've actually been enjoying expanding my mind to things outside of just focusing on foams or jordans.
This year, I got into the hyperchase, Kyrie, flyknit max which all gave me a positive experience.
Last year, I returned to the current sig jordans for the right price for basketball also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom