FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
^ asteroids didn't sell fast because a lot of people thought they were ugly.

truth. people who bought em later on did so to acetone them. they look super clean  after acetoning with the colors of the sole popping imo. weathermans and thermals/tampons were also colorways that nobody wanted but looked really nice after acetoning.

Not just that... The asteroids weren't limited either.

That said, I'd bet that the holos sell well regardless of quantity.

What are the signs of fake Gone Fishins? I bought a pair over the summer, and I don't wear them often, but when I do, my feet hurt after a few hours. None of my other foams do this and i'm paranoid now.

When is the last time y'all asked? Times have definitely changed again. I know I've been asked a few times do I need to try on the shoes but I know my size so I decline.

GamerG is always dramatic and feels the need to be extra all of the time for some reason.
not extra but its factual.. now by you being in the "Foams on my feet" area.. they supply the DMV with "tons" of foams.. so yes you (and your many many discounts and lucky buys) can try on the foams..

What are the signs of fake Gone Fishins? I bought a pair over the summer, and I don't wear them often, but when I do, my feet hurt after a few hours. None of my other foams do this and i'm paranoid now.
fake ed... didnt do a comparison on those.. bu the fakes ive seen look really good.. its not like the fake mirrors where its kinda obvious..

You don't think they're gonna make the holos in such large quantities they sit like the meteors did a few black Fridays ago? I could imagine the production run on these being huge, then again I can't compare it to much recently, the last foams I copped were the yeezy's, haven't been real happy with the colorblocking of all these over the top retro plus treatments.
yeah i hate holiday hype.. i want the holos's to drop wednesday and me and the homies can just cop while the kids and hyper beasts are in school... instead its gonna be moms dads baes goons and kids in a line full of people and police.. hopefully they do a eraly raffle for guaranteed tickets so i can just cruise up on the afternoon instead

When is the last time y'all asked? Times have definitely changed again. I know I've been asked a few times do I need to try on the shoes but I know my size so I decline.

GamerG is always dramatic and feels the need to be extra all of the time for some reason.
not extra but its factual.. now by you being in the "Foams on my feet" area.. they supply the DMV with "tons" of foams.. so yes you (and your many many discounts and lucky buys) can try on the foams..

naw you are always being extra. you cry so much about things its not even funny.

Bmore aint considered part of the DMV bruh. Only dudes who even say they from the DMV are MD and VA bammas.

On another note these fakes are getting really really good. Could these be future releases?

View media item 1759375

naw you are always being extra. you cry so much about things its not even funny.
says the guy from the DMV with  the hardwood that is always glistening and shining..
theres no relevance in what you said, at all. whats where hes from and what his floors are made off and look like have to do with anything? just stop whining about the same things over and over and saying corny ish all the time. its simple.

speaking to walls, speaking to walls, i hope the holos are super limited and sell out with the quickness
devil.gif
laugh.gif
 hating to the fullest right now

:smh:

Not a good buy from there. Retail is higher and its subject to customs fees because it's more than $200.

Copped as soon as @JD412 posted (repped) before reading bigj505 bigj505 's advice about customs fees. Impatient :smh:

Justifying to myself that with high price and customs, it's still the current eBay price without having to worry about fakes. That said, END's packaging and shipping are on point! First time buying from them. Shoes came double-boxed inside a plastic bag. Already have them in hand--very happy with them.

But that 9.5 popped back up on ruvilla and is adding to cart now :smh::smh::smh: Patience is a virtue.

Here is the link for anyone looking for a 9.5 black gucci, $230 shipped:

https://ruvilla.com/nike-air-foamposite-pro-black-gorge-green-metallic-gold-gym-red.html

:smh:

Not a good buy from there. Retail is higher and its subject to customs fees because it's more than $200.

Copped as soon as @JD412 posted (repped) before reading bigj505 bigj505 's advice about customs fees. Impatient :smh:

Justifying to myself that with high price and customs, it's still the current eBay price without having to worry about fakes. That said, END's packaging and shipping are on point! First time buying from them. Shoes came double-boxed inside a plastic bag. Already have them in hand--very happy with them.

But that 9.5 popped back up on ruvilla and is adding to cart now :smh::smh::smh: Patience is a virtue.

Here is the link for anyone looking for a 9.5 black gucci, $230 shipped:

https://ruvilla.com/nike-air-foamposite-pro-black-gorge-green-metallic-gold-gym-red.html

Don't worry too much about it... None of us bat 1.000 when it comes to getting the best price possible. Ultimately, it's gravy as long as you are happy :pimp:

According to GamerG you out here looking like Daniel Murphy from the Mets right now for the prices you pay bigj lol

says the guy from the DMV with  the hardwood that is always glistening and shining..

What's wrong with the man having clean floors ? And even it the holograms dropped on the wed before turkey day, most schools are closed that day... So you would still be in line with the ppl who scare the spit out of you.

What's wrong with the man having clean floors ? And even it the holograms dropped on the wed before turkey day, most schools are closed that day... So you would still be in line with the ppl who scare the spit out of you.
nothing wrong with them but to have floors like that.. j's in a nice (tax) bracket.. and nah alot of places dont shut down for thanksgiving so it would be less kids with papaers camping out all week.. wednesday = hot got game line (go in try on buy leave.. post grams on the gram for the gram) friday = long lines.. hyperbeasts teens long *** lines.. camping papers..etc..

Last edited:
Don't worry too much about it... None of us bat 1.000 when it comes to getting the best price possible. Ultimately, it's gravy as long as you are happy :pimp:

I was in the "time is money" mindset when I decided to cop. Paying a little over retail so I wouldn't have to keep spending time calling shops, convincing employees to stock locate, etc. I felt good about it until the page monitor popped up with the 9.5 for retail this morning. But like you said...in the end, I'm happy with the shoes so it's all good.

View media item 1759375[/quote]

Has anyone tried doing a custom car wrap on a pair of foams? I imagine it would work (and be as durable if not more than mirrors) and the printing possibilities would be endless...

Back
Top Bottom