FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
is it bad that my OCD is getting to me, every time i see the title of this thread and i see "rumered" i wanna auto-correct it lmao

on release date? at an actual retailer? NO.

i cant even remember the last time i was able to buy a sneaker on release date and try it on.

most stores are go in a few at a time, ask for your size, pay, then walk out. atleast here in NY.

unless youre talking MOM & POP no vasaline type stores.

we talking bout misspelling? mispelling? not shoes but misspeling?
roll.gif

The non-desired colorways are try-on in store. Nobody was trying on the "Gone Fishing" foams in store.

on release date? at an actual retailer? NO.

i cant even remember the last time i was able to buy a sneaker on release date and try it on.

most stores are go in a few at a time, ask for your size, pay, then walk out. atleast here in NY.

unless youre talking MOM & POP no vasaline type stores.

When is the last time y'all asked? Times have definitely changed again. I know I've been asked a few times do I need to try on the shoes but I know my size so I decline.

GamerG is always dramatic and feels the need to be extra all of the time for some reason.

last time i asked was when the Orange foams dropped. flat out told me no. that was at Footlocker.

things arent the same across the board at all locations. same way raffle procedures vary by store.

Jimmy Jazz and Hyper Active also dont let you try on in the store, my little sister got her lowtop orange 11s and blue foams from there.

If its a shoe I haven't worn before if you don't let me try it on I aint buying.  Fortunately I have been wearing a solid size 12 for almost 15 years.  

yea i hate it because sometimes the shoes are cut differently.

like my Stealth foams were bought the same size as my previous foams but they were kinda tight. ended up selling them a few months after.

last time i asked was when the Orange foams dropped. flat out told me no. that was at Footlocker.

things arent the same across the board at all locations. same way raffle procedures vary by store.

Jimmy Jazz and Hyper Active also dont let you try on in the store, my little sister got her lowtop orange 11s and blue foams from there.

The whole no try on policy kinda stems from when we used to have those releases where people would form long lines to get the shoes. It just was hard to get everyone in and out in a timely fashion if everyone wanted to try on shoes and it's like 100 pairs being sold.

That's behind us for the most part and any store that will tell you no... You should seriously consider going somewhere else.

Yes, the are exceptions, so it's no need to toss out limited sneakers as examples. Foams haven't been selling out immediately in-store except for a couple of colors so you should be able to try them on.

The whole no try on policy kinda stems from when we used to have those releases where people would form long lines to get the shoes. It just was hard to get everyone in and out in a timely fashion if everyone wanted to try on shoes and it's like 100 pairs being sold.

That's behind us for the most part and any store that will tell you no... You should seriously consider going somewhere else.

Yes, the are exceptions, so it's no need to toss out limited sneakers as examples. Foams haven't been selling out immediately in-store except for a couple of colors so you should be able to try them on.

i dont wanna try on fruity pebble or pink elephant print foams. you know what we mean..

as far as i know the 11's and blue foams were GR. liek just about every other Jordan they dont let you try on.

i dont wanna try on fruity pebble or pink elephant print foams. you know what we mean..

as far as i know the 11's and blue foams were GR. liek just about every other Jordan they dont let you try on.

As far as I know... The obdisians, golds, reds, Gucci are solid colors too so you can toss the printed foam stuff out the window. Open your eyes man. Foams ain't killing it like they were and they do take longer to sell out now. You should be able to try on foams.

I know exactly what you mean and we definitely got some dope non print foams this year.

The non-desired colorways are try-on in store. Nobody was trying on the "Gone Fishing" foams in store.
nope.. people had their rods.. got their catches with their $250 bait and for those who didnt wait in line to get to Odell Lake in time and the lake was empty..

the Holo's are gonna be hard to try on.. BECAUSE nike wants to bring them out on Black Friday...

Man i dont wanna be dealing with kids all over the damn place.. i wanted to get them in the morning.. see some Foam (Home) ies.. and  try em on walk out 250 bucks broker but happy that I got the better looking sister foam who is in shape (Mirrors to Holos for those who dont get it!!)..and protect them and not have to worry about delicate skin.

the Holo's are gonna be hard to try on.. BECAUSE nike wants to bring them out on Black Friday...

Man i dont wanna be dealing with kids all over the damn place.. i wanted to get them in the morning.. see some Foam (Home) ies.. and  try em on walk out 250 bucks broker but happy that I got the better looking sister foam who is in shape (Mirrors to Holos for those who dont get it!!)..and protect them and not have to worry about delicate skin.
You don't think they're gonna make the holos in such large quantities they sit like the meteors did a few black Fridays ago? I could imagine the production run on these being huge, then again I can't compare it to much recently, the last foams I copped were the yeezy's, haven't been real happy with the colorblocking of all these over the top retro plus treatments.

^ asteroids didn't sell fast because a lot of people thought they were ugly.
truth. people who bought em later on did so to acetone them. they look super clean  after acetoning with the colors of the sole popping imo. weathermans and thermals/tampons were also colorways that nobody wanted but looked really nice after acetoning.

Last edited:
Been a good minute since I've been here. But doesn't seem like I've missed much.

Last pair I bought was the red pros. Looking for both guccis, grey and green suedes, but not retail haha

Back
Top Bottom