FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

the youtube reviewers are saying the same thing.. they are like. please buy my pair for resell but take one for the team to see if they peel..lol
Yeah and that's messed up. I don't understand how the first mirror foams got such a high resell price tag and in a better world these would sit so Nike would actually address the problem. But no, resellers gotta resell.

the youtube reviewers are saying the same thing.. they are like. please buy my pair for resell but take one for the team to see if they peel..lol
Yeah and that's messed up. I don't understand how the first mirror foams got such a high resell price tag and in a better world these would sit so Nike would actually address the problem. But no, resellers gotta resell.

How don't you know why the price sells for what they sell for? Resell would be much lower if Nike actually produced them as a gr.

How don't you know why the price sells for what they sell for? Resell would be much lower if Nike actually produced them as a gr.
You're right. I should have said why do they continue to resell for a lot when we all know they peel? I like wearing my shoes not locking them up and looking at 'em.

You're right. I should have said why do they continue to resell for a lot when we all know they peel? I like wearing my shoes not locking them up and looking at 'em.

It's not really too much different than other "delicate" shoes to be honest.

^as much as i want to cop both, theres a truckload of shoes coming out in the next 2 months that I want (aquas, cp3s, holos, maroons, wheat hi af1, chromes 8s, 72-10s)

Leaning towards holos due to the fact that chromes peeled and these are the same thing just with a tint, but who knows maybe Nike fixed the problem, but cot dam those blue joints are cold, if I can get an assist on em I might pull the trigger immediately :nerd:

I'm going for a coupl of those shoes too but am definitely not interested in aquas or the af 1s.
FYI - aquas have been known to have cracked mid soles after wear.
07s yea, but I'm sure they'll use the same paint from past recent 8s that doesn't crack

Yeah.. too costly to be delicate but you know how it is..lol Suprisingly.. i ahvent heard of any crimes where someone got hurt for stepping on their mirrors.. ive heard other foam crimes but somehow this one is not happening..lol I ran into a sneakerhead friend who said.. if he got a pari he wouldnt wear them because of the peeling.. I may pewter mines in the spring..lol un leash the inner beast..lol

^as much as i want to cop both, theres a truckload of shoes coming out in the next 2 months that I want (aquas, cp3s, holos, maroons, wheat hi af1, chromes 8s, 72-10s)

Leaning towards holos due to the fact that chromes peeled and these are the same thing just with a tint, but who knows maybe Nike fixed the problem, but cot dam those blue joints are cold, if I can get an assist on em I might pull the trigger immediately :nerd:

I'm going for a coupl of those shoes too but am definitely not interested in aquas or the af 1s.
FYI - aquas have been known to have cracked mid soles after wear.
07s yea, but I'm sure they'll use the same paint from past recent 8s that doesn't crack
Ok

Yeah.. too costly to be delicate but you know how it is..lol Suprisingly.. i ahvent heard of any crimes where someone got hurt for stepping on their mirrors.. ive heard other foam crimes but somehow this one is not happening..lol I ran into a sneakerhead friend who said.. if he got a pari he wouldnt wear them because of the peeling.. I may pewter mines in the spring..lol un leash the inner beast..lol

Would make for a great scene in do the right thing 2 :lol:

Would make for a great scene in do the right thing 2
laugh.gif
LMAO!!!

Did A trade deal with A connect, and out of that trade he owes me $50 cash. Has selective sz's on lock down for these BF foams, so got my sz 11

on lock for retail instead of the $50 cash now. 1 shoe I wont have to worry about come BF. Now I can just focus on the YZY 750, got AQUA also on lock

like any other GR retro.

Holofoams and 72-10's and im good for the year, unless them mirror blue joints drop before 2016, hoping they do cuz my feet are waiting..theyre beauties!! And like everyone else, im also hopng nike fixes the peeling issue.

Holofoams and 72-10's and im good for the year, unless them mirror blue joints drop before 2016, hoping they do cuz my feet are waiting..theyre beauties!! And like everyone else, im also hopng nike fixes the peeling issue.
also lets hope they are GR.. last thing we need or in your case is a thousand people flocking the FLorida Mall like they did in 2012.. chanting "We Want Foams!!!"

Back
Top Bottom