FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
fudge!!! nike is being cheap with this chrome stuff... we dont want delicate china as basketball shoes.. we want our kicks long lasting.. why pay 275 again for delicate china?

i need to learn how to paint spray on chrome.. get rich off of sneakerheads who need their chrome restored to premium standards..

cool a $300 shoe you can not wear 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Damn, they're still chipping. Easy pass for me. Not buying shoes to chip.

Reminds me of when I bought the all chrome CDubbz. People said they chipped and I never wore them. Just sold them.

we should hit up nike about a recall.. NT has power!! we can make nike recall them.. #recall4ChromeFoams

You don't even have them and you want a recall. Just don't buy them... or buy them and return them.
but we the people shuold make sure nike makes shoes that can handle wear and tear.. not something that you can only put on display... we have the power.. let us use it in a good way.. not promote a hyper beast thing

I'm gonna cop my pair from ndc. When it come in I'ma really test the shoe to see if they're actually gonna chip (pic up there might not be official). If they don't I'll keep and be happy, if they do I'm gonna return and complain about quality to get a 20% off thrown my way. Def be handy around ASW restocks. Don't feel bad about it either, me spending my money and waiting for them to arrive only for them to crack and I have to go thru the motions of returning... that's just inconvenient and I should be entitled to something.

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop my pair from ndc. When it come in I'ma really test the shoe to see if they're actually gonna chip (pic up there might not be official). If they don't I'll keep and be happy, if they do I'm gonna return and complain about quality to get a 20% off thrown my way. Def be handy around ASW restocks. Don't feel bad about it either, me spending my money and waiting for them to arrive only for them to crack and I have to go thru the motions of returning... that's just inconvenient and I should be entitled to something.
then we should get more people and band together and get new to fix this issue.. #JustFixItNike  we can make abou t 3-4 trending hashtags and get the foam heads involved.. and nike will reall and fall to our demands and use better materials and QC... Lets rise!!!

View media item 1776641

Yeah, once he wore them I had to have them. I paid $260 for them back then. Retail was like $100 or $125. The crazy thing is that was insane price I paid back then. Today's standards, that's a steal.

I'll cop from Nike, wear for a few weeks, let em flake, then return. Shame on Nike

Damn people buying shoes for Instagram pictures
Keep returning them to outlets so I can cook off hash sales

When it come in I'ma really test the shoe to see if they're actually gonna chip (pic up there might not be official). If they don't I'll keep and be happy, if they do I'm gonna return and complain about quality to get a 20% off thrown my way. Def be handy around ASW restocks. Don't feel bad about it either, me spending my money and waiting for them to arrive only for them to crack and I have to go thru the motions of returning... that's just inconvenient and I should be entitled to something.
Nike gonna throw alot of those 20% codes for these foams because not only do they chip they tarnish as well

Repped agreed 100%. I will be doing the same if they chip.

I believe mirrors could hit outlets. Anythings possible at this point of the year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom