FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Already have one pair secured at retail... Now to just get that discount
Either way, these will be mine!

Not being a smart you know what. But if you wear them they're going to yellow eventually.
Or you can but the sole condoms and slip and slide all over to keep them "icey" ask @GamerG
out of the two years doing this.. ive only sliped once.. and that was going up a stair..

I tried sole protectors last week for the first time and took them right back off.

I was skating on my living room carpet. Then squeaking down the hallway on the hardwood. Seriously annoying.
But in sure they do keep the sole clean otherwise.

I tried sole protectors last week for the first time and took them right back off.

I was skating on my living room carpet. Then squeaking down the hallway on the hardwood. Seriously annoying.
But in sure they do keep the sole clean otherwise.
you musta done them wrong them.. but yes one cool side effect is how easy it is the do the moonwalker..lol

you musta done them wrong them.. but yes one cool side effect is how easy it is the do the moonwalker..lol
wrong?  no I really dont think so.  let me say that it was on a pair of laser 1's, not foams.   also did my carmines.  

wrong?  no I really dont think so.  let me say that it was on a pair of laser 1's, not foams.   also did my carmines.  
i doubt u did them wrong as well. theres no correct way to install them that will prevent or lessen the slipping and sliding. if theres poor traction, then theres poor traction no matter how you install them. even SP knows that. thats why they also sell traction pods as well.

same for the squeaking on hardwood floors issue. theres no correct way to install so they wont squeak on hardwood. you can install them perfectly on your kicks, but that cant change the fact that the soleprotector material squeaks on hardwood.

thats why i stopped using them a long time ago. too much ish to deal with for such sillyness.

Last edited:
whats a good way to clean the bottoms? seen some youtube video of a guy putting them above boiling salt water... that can't be good.

i doubt u did them wrong as well. theres no correct way to install them that will prevent or lessen the slipping and sliding. if theres poor traction, then theres poor traction no matter how you install them. even SP knows that. thats why they also sell traction pods as well.

same for the squeaking on hardwood floors issue. theres no correct way to install so they wont squeak on hardwood. you can install them perfectly on your kicks, but that cant change the fact that the soleprotector material squeaks on hardwood.

thats why i stopped using them a long time ago. too much ish to deal with for such sillyness.
my foams dont squeak.. so im assuming you guys did it wrong.. i rocked my yeezy pros today and its on point.. i can run in em but i wouldnt dare to ball in them but on the carpet.. im like micheal jackson on the billie jean concert performance..lol

So I got a red velvet silk bathrobe
Hugh Hefner playboy status 
smokin.gif

Dang.... Well I'm gonna see what's good regardless. Thanks for the info man. ^^^^

my foams dont squeak.. so im assuming you guys did it wrong.. i rocked my yeezy pros today and its on point.. i can run in em but i wouldnt dare to ball in them but on the carpet.. im like micheal jackson on the billie jean concert performance..lol
explain how the way u install them is relevant to the fact that they squeak on his hardwood floor. serious question.

I heard the price was $275. I'm all the way out, even with my boy's 30% off. Nike can suck it.
woah u serious? thats almost $300 after tax and shipping at most places.....these dont even pop like that to me in the pics like i thought they would...the gone fishings have more pop imo

Back
Top Bottom